Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 465

Thread: [Kyoukai] A TH 8 War Base | Anti Drag | Anti Hogs | Anti GoWiPe

  1. #11
    Centennial Club macstinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Near your storage
    Posts
    189
    Air Sweeper update. Let me know what you think
    Last edited by macstinger; April 30th, 2015 at 03:51 PM.

    Mac Squared (formerly epicMac)

  2. #12
    Wouldn't 3 lightnings take out both the air defense and sweeper?

  3. #13
    Centennial Club macstinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Near your storage
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeny View Post
    Wouldn't 3 lightnings take out both the air defense and sweeper?
    Most likely yes, but that's still the bait though if the attacker chose to attack on bottom left. Also lightning spell doesn't seem to be a good attack strategy on a th8.
    Last edited by macstinger; April 30th, 2015 at 04:36 PM.

    Mac Squared (formerly epicMac)

  4. #14
    I'm in prep day now, I'll give it a try with my sweeper amd report back.

  5. #15
    Centennial Club macstinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Near your storage
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeny View Post
    I'm in prep day now, I'll give it a try with my sweeper amd report back.
    Great! Looking forward to it. Goodluck
    Last edited by macstinger; April 30th, 2015 at 05:16 PM.

    Mac Squared (formerly epicMac)

  6. #16
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9
    Our war is just minutes away but I made a different approach. Will post the modification I'vs done and the result after the base is attacked. Salamat =)

  7. #17
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1
    With well positioned air sweeper, most of good drag atks now get 2 stars against a th8

  8. #18
    Senior Member Valtiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    234
    By the looks of it, I think this base is just a re-adaptment of the original TH9 Sudoku base (anti hog) in order to fit TH8 sizes..

    I see nothing particular or special on this design.
    LV. 128 TH9. Queen: 30 / King: 30. Lavas: 165/250.

  9. #19
    Centennial Club macstinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Near your storage
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by cianjoie View Post
    Our war is just minutes away but I made a different approach. Will post the modification I'vs done and the result after the base is attacked. Salamat =)
    Looking forward to it. Goodluck

    Quote Originally Posted by beyonder View Post
    With well positioned air sweeper, most of good drag atks now get 2 stars against a th8
    Yes, mass drags attack would become rare by th 8 now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valtiel View Post
    By the looks of it, I think this base is just a re-adaptment of the original TH9 Sudoku base (anti hog) in order to fit TH8 sizes..

    I see nothing particular or special on this design.
    I searched the base you mentioned and found a th9 trophy base. Is that right? First time seeing it and for me it's nothing alike but thanks for the info.

    Mac Squared (formerly epicMac)

  10. #20
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16
    I would attack it bottom right opposite of your sweeper and feel confident I could 3star it with dragoons (9 ea)

    But I'm a good sport and hoping to be proved wrong. I made this my active wb. Prep ends in 16 hrs I'll let you know how it performs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •