Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: [Kyoukai] A TH 8 War Base | Anti Drag | Anti Hogs | Anti GoWiPe

Quote Originally Posted by Melau View Post
    I was attacked a second time during that war, by their number 6 ( I am 11 in our clan). He used 10 lvl3 Drags, Barb King and Queen (Lvl 5 each), 3 lvl2 hogs, 3 lvl5 lightning, 1 lvl4 rage, and a cc with Lava Hound. He used Queen and King on east side to help funnel drags and raged them once cc troops reached them, he lightning the north AD then sent in lava hound to south AD and triggered all air bombs and mines, then sent hogs once defenses were cleared by left wing of drags, the hogs targeted ad, two got thrown by spring trap, but one was able to knock out AD by himself, then rest of dragons swept the middle, and one actually went after last AD with full health (so lucky). If that dragon was hurt at all its a two star. He definitely planned this attack after watching his buddy fail miserably. I think this base would definitely stand up against TH8 attackers and most TH9 attackers. Curious to see how it holds against ground attack.
    Cool defense. He really thought it through. Yes, the base can hold well against some th9 attack if you're late th8 specifically if they use drags. Glad it's working well on your end.

Two star loss is almost certain against ground specifically gowipe because of it's large compartment in the center. I suggest you try to upgrade your walls to level 8 so you can hold well against that kind of attacks. Goodluck!
    Last edited by macstinger; May 26th, 2015 at 04:16 AM.

Mac Squared (formerly epicMac)

I have a few more screenshots to share, however, it doesn't allow me to upload any more through the site and my photobucket links generate a post saying that "a moderator needs to review" and they apparently either never review them or just delete the posts.

They hit me twice this war for 0 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Blah87 View Post
    I have a few more screenshots to share, however, it doesn't allow me to upload any more through the site and my photobucket links generate a post saying that "a moderator needs to review" and they apparently either never review them or just delete the posts.

They hit me twice this war for 0 stars.
    Thats unfortunate. Try imgur.com. Copy the BB Code after you upload. BTW 0 star win? Awesome

Banned
    just a quick criticism, the bottom right section can be looned and cleared out because there are no traps or AD shooting the loons from there, only AT, so a few loons can clear that section.
    Also, gowipe may be able to get 3 stars because of the few compartments, but it all depends on the attacker's skill.
    These are just my thoughts, but nice base!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric87 View Post
    just a quick criticism, the bottom right section can be looned and cleared out because there are no traps or AD shooting the loons from there, only AT, so a few loons can clear that section.
    Also, gowipe may be able to get 3 stars because of the few compartments, but it all depends on the attacker's skill.
    These are just my thoughts, but nice base!
    You may be right but haven't been attacked by loons coming from that direction. Thanks for the input

Definitely What I Will Do

This is definitely what I will be doing when I get to TH8, Thankyou

Fresh Spawn

trying for the first time

hi mate, nice base design.

i just updated my cw base into your base design yesterday. looking forward to see some war logs and update it here.

currently i'm a lv 90 with max th8 including max air sweeper. just upgraded my th today, so will have a roughly 3 to 4 war log with this base.

been 8 hours since war started but my base still haven't been attacked . my clan war 10v10 with me sitting on top.

really hoping for some gowipe attack since it's the most dangerous attack for this base.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeofShadows View Post
    This is definitely what I will be doing when I get to TH8, Thankyou
    Cool! Hope this base will serve you well. Goodluck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by guntienk View Post
    hi mate, nice base design.

i just updated my cw base into your base design yesterday. looking forward to see some war logs and update it here.

currently i'm a lv 90 with max th8 including max air sweeper. just upgraded my th today, so will have a roughly 3 to 4 war log with this base.

been 8 hours since war started but my base still haven't been attacked . my clan war 10v10 with me sitting on top.

really hoping for some gowipe attack since it's the most dangerous attack for this base.
    Awesome! I'm also near upgrading to TH9.

You might be attacked more 'cause you're no. 1. Unless you were three starred on first attack lol. Hopefully not. Looking forward to your logs. Good luck to your war

Fresh Spawn

Lets try it out

Thanks for this thread and the awesome base design!

Fresh Spawn
    You should post it in YouTube, because it's kind a tuff to make it