Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Screenshot] Worst Base Design Contest

[Screenshot] Worst Base Design Contest

(Title inspired by PedroLee's thread; found here: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...esigns-Contest)

(Similar thread found here: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...e-of-the-Night)

Throughout my time in Clash of Clans, I've noticed a lot of "bad" base designs. I always get a chuckle out of them, so I thought it might be fun to have a thread full of them. The kind of thing I'm talking about is like wooden walls precariously placed with a TH9, or elaborate bases that have huge areas where you can spawn inside the walls, etc.

Also, in addition to posting screenshots of "fail" bases, you can post "artwork" or creative bases. (i.e. Spelling out words, shapes, etc.)

I'll post some of the ones I've found below. Out of courtesy, please white out the player names from the bases before posting. Thank you.

Examples:

Featured this week:
    Posted by: CanadaX21

Last edited by Lol; December 20th, 2012 at 09:13 PM.

He who has not yet claimed his title dahimi's Avatar
    So uh what trophy level did you see that top one at? I'm curious...for um...science.

I like finding bases of people who have either quit the game or just don't understand the basic principles of defense.
    Nothing makes you elite

Quote Originally Posted by dahimi View Post
    So uh what trophy level did you see that top one at? I'm curious...for um...science.
    Lol, I don't really remember. 1-1.2kish.

Quote Originally Posted by hb808 View Post
    I like finding bases of people who have either quit the game or just don't understand the basic principles of defense.
    A lot of the people who have these terrible bases like bought a ton of gems to upgrade all their defensive structures to max before actually learning the basics of the game lol. More money than sense I suppose.

I admit to being more than a little confused when I came across this base. I was going to post it, but there are several buried threads I remember that showed strange bases like this one in the past. Those six random skull walls just make me scratch my head

Last edited by subtletea; December 7th, 2012 at 04:38 AM.

GC/IGN: subtletea / TH10 Level 123 / Ninja Knights Co-leader
    Playing since: 10.10.2012

- Full of vengeance and furious anger -

Quote Originally Posted by subtletea View Post
    I admit to being more than a little confused when I came across this base. I was going to post it, but there are several buried threads I remember that showed strange bases like this one in the past. Those six random skull walls just makes me scratch my head
    Do you have kids? If you have kids you know exactly what happened.
    Nothing makes you elite

Quote Originally Posted by hb808 View Post
    Do you have kids? If you have kids you know exactly what happened.
    Nope, but I can picture the scenario.

Munchkin: "Daddy, look what I did! Isn't it pretty?"

Father: "Holy Fuc....fantastic! Wow, it's...so...creative." LOL

Or worse yet, it is a kid who got on his Dad's iPad, downloaded CoC, and with no real understanding that the little green shiny stones you are getting to make things go faster costs money

GC/IGN: subtletea / TH10 Level 123 / Ninja Knights Co-leader
    Playing since: 10.10.2012

- Full of vengeance and furious anger -

Nope, but I can picture the scenario.

Munchkin: "Daddy, look what I did! Isn't it pretty?"

Father: "Holy Fuc....fantastic! Wow, it's...so...creative." LOL

Or worse yet, it is a kid who got on his Dad's iPad, downloaded CoC, and with no real understanding that the little green shiny stones you are getting to make things go faster costs money
    Yep, that's pretty much what happened. My kid deleted the troop camps. So I made him his own account and gave him an outdated refurbished ipad 2.
    Nothing makes you elite

Pro Member
    I admit to being more than a little confused when I came across this base. I was going to post it, but there are several buried threads I remember that showed strange bases like this one in the past. Those six random skull walls just make me scratch my head

You're at a really low trophy count, so yeah down there you'll find plenty of weirdly defended bases