Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a place for me?......I'm looking for a new Home

Come check us out

Quote Originally Posted by RoosYard View Post
    I tried to branch out on my own after my old NHood fell apart but I'm having no luck growing although I have tried. I would like to find an active laidback place to play and have fun im helpful, active and love Hay Day I'm a level 80 soon to be81/16❤️ And just want a fun place to call home.
    We are in a phase too. But we are looking only for high level players. Have a 93 level that needs to have support. You may be ideal? Thanks
    Rose
    Roseysbuds@outlook.com. Please send an email to check us out.
    Thank you.

Want to join a winning neighbourhood?

We are looking forward to you joining our happy neighbourhood. Come and give us a try - you won't want to leave!
    We are currently out in front in the derby - ahead of our nearest rivals by 4200 points. We have member in UK, USA and Australia. Everyone is chatty and willing to help. Our leader is level 96. If you want to be ready to win with us next week, join us now! Just look for Socks, the yellow fishy on the red shield and we will be delighted to have you with us.

Fresh Spawn
    Anyone looking for a new neighbourhood?
    Active players here..

Pls join me at WONDERLAND

Come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunnabbles View Post
    We are looking forward to you joining our happy neighbourhood. Come and give us a try - you won't want to leave!
    We are currently out in front in the derby - ahead of our nearest rivals by 4200 points. We have member in UK, USA and Australia. Everyone is chatty and willing to help. Our leader is level 96. If you want to be ready to win with us next week, join us now! Just look for Socks, the yellow fishy on the red shield and we will be delighted to have you with us.
    Friends Helping red fox , green background.

great hood with good leaders!
    Last edited by Roseysbuds; April 27th, 2015 at 08:13 PM.
    Thank you.

Cool Hey I like the color and your morals. GOOD FOR YOU,

Quote Originally Posted by waffy View Post
    If you know you are awesome, then we want you.

Heaven Funland is a stress and drama free hood newly established. Are you looking for a hood that brightens up your gaming? Looking for a hood that assists you with difficult tasks and crates? Tools galore? Then this is the perfect hood for you.

We welcome people from all around the globe and level 40 and above. All we request is the member give a reasonable effort to help one another and to be active. If you plan on being inactive for a long time, inform the core members. We won’t force you to chat if you’re unwilling but we can be crazy and talkative at times…er, most of the time.

Our single rule is Respect.

We are serious players who aim to win in derby as soon as we get enough members. We trash tasks below 250 and those that take more than 7 hours. Yes, we calculate. The hood might be new but the members are all experienced and awesome.

Type in “Heaven Funland” in Search.
    ***!!Heaven!!***Funland
    Emblem: green cat in pink shield

A warning: We are a hood aiming for quality members not quantity. There are currently 3 players .We left our old hood because of the following: (These kinds of players are unwelcome and will be kicked automatically)

1) Snitch= One who take items from hoodies which aren’t meant for them. If you take an item by accident, you are expected to return them.

2) Greedy= One who keeps on asking for help but refuse to offer or give help.

3) Ill-mannered= One who is rude. When asking for help, please mind the manners, no one in the hood is subjected to help you unless they choose to. And a lil form of gratitude is appreciated.

4) Mean= One who ensues irrational fights. One who earned the irk from most members.

The hood messenger of choice is WhatsApp but we can move to better apps if needed.
    We share the same philosophy but have been established since July 2014! I am the current leader but am in search of someone to take over for me that shows dedication and team spirit! Would you like to meld hoods?

We currently have 17 players! All respectful, all helpful and derby champs!

Private message me if this sounds interesting!
    Roseysbuds.

Thank you for your interest in advance! We are on the same page and my members know NO DRAMA ALLOWED,
    Thank you.

Smile Hey🐽

I tried to branch out on my own after my old NHood fell apart but I'm having no luck growing although I have tried. I would like to find an active laidback place to play and have fun im helpful, active and love Hay Day I'm a level 80 soon to be81/16❤️ And just want a fun place to call home.
    Come on over! We're called " love to help" pink dog with purple bullseye background. My screen name is fancy pants Melissa. Easy going & active daily. Hope to see you!

Try Boticellis... Active neighbourhood, friendly and looking for new recruits. We help each other out and compete in the Derby not overly competitive but we have fun. Came together after creating a NH after previously being in an unfriendly one. We respect each other, try us... What have you got to lose? Request to join... Fish emblem 😊

Come join us Roosyard

You sound like a perfect fit for us Friends helping, red fox, green background

Hope to see soon. Come try us out

Roseysbuds
    Thank you.

Cool The wolves of hay day green and blue fox come find us

come play with us we need new players we have active members from all over and would love to have you

Trainee

I have joined HoneyBerry SunShine...Thanks everyone

Thanks all I have joined and now the leader of HoneyBerry Sunshine looking for a great hood come try us
    HoneyBerry SunShine (Im Cindy)
    blue horse green background hope 2 see u there