STATUS: We are back online now, and please be patient since it can take up to couple of hours before the update is available in your country!
I'm so EGGcited, I just can't hide it.. Ok, maybe not the best opening line, but I am really excited about this update! We have new expansions (both on the normal side of your farm, and also on the other side of the road), sweet Derby improvements, a new kitten and puppy (all kittens & puppies also have new super cute animations), new production machines and so much more!
Check out the complete list of new features & improvements here:
Community Requested Features:
• Personal Derby Task Log: starting with the next derby, you will find your previously completed, expired or trashed tasks at the bottom of the Derby task board (*
• Derby Pause: starting with the next Derby, there will be a 24h pause following each race, allowing you to make neighborhood changes and saddle up for the next ride!
• Derby Trophy Count: from now on, each Derby trophy you win will be counted and added to the neighborhood info screen.
• Huge new farm expansion area: expand your farm not only further down the road, but across it too!
What else is new?
• Please welcome the Pinscher puppy and Calico kitten to the family. We’ve also added more adorable animations to all puppies and kittens. Brace yourself for cuteness overload!
• New Pasta Maker: produce fresh pasta, using it for delicious noodle soup and pasta salad in your existing machines. Mamma mia!
• New Hot Dog Stand: it’s time for some tasty Hot Dogs. Tofu Dogs and Corn Dogs also available!
• New Derby Achievements.
• New decoration rewards exclusively in the Derby for a limited time.
• When receiving a request to join your neighborhood, you can now visit that player right from the chat window.
• Whenever the postman delivers thank you letters and gift cards, he’ll now travel in style on his shiny new scooter. Lookin’ good, Alfred!
• Various bug fixes.
YEHAW!! That’s a pretty sweet list of new features and improvements! Please share your thoughts & feedback in this thread about the update.
* = The personal Derby log will be available starting the next Derby, so you won’t see it until then.
Reminder for all Apple device users: Please update to iOS v5.1.1 or later before updating Hay Day > http://supr.cl/UpdateiOS
- On iOS the farm likes are 0 and it will be fixed in the next update. No like count is lost which is good.
- Cats and Dogs roam on top of trees which is a visual glitch and will be fixed in the next update. Laugh while you can!