Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Sneak Peek: Derby Improvements

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Nope, only which ones you have completed, trashed, or failed (time has run out) so you can keep count on how many you have done

Cheers,

Nick
    Ok, not liking it as much as I thought...

Will this be included?
    (how how many tasks everyone in the neighbourhood has completed)
    Farm level 148. Town level 43. KIK: Namoh1
    Achievements 143/144. Pets: 56/56. Fish: 172/172.
    Lobster pool and duck salon fully expanded.
    Masteries 35/35!!
    Trusted trader, more then 11k+ positive trades. Scammers should be banned!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Nope, only which ones you have completed, trashed, or failed (time has run out) so you can keep count on how many you have done

Cheers,

Nick
    Still a great idea! We have had a few problems with 'losing' tasks in our neighbourhood so hopefully this will help keep a track of things

When please?

Brilliant. And for those NH's like ours who are still including, and loving, our neighbors who don't do the derby, this change leaves their choices private. Love it Nick. Feel it is in the spirit of the game you all have established. ❤️
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

Kik: blackbrit.1
    USA, EST : Farm Level 160 : Town 50 : NH "Amity Organics"
    Farm ID: #292CUPV2Q

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbrit View Post
    Brilliant. And for those NH's like ours who are still including, and loving, our neighbors who don't do the derby, this change leaves their choices private. Love it Nick. Feel it is in the spirit of the game you all have established. ❤️
    Yes, exactly.

Hopefully there will be a derby disappearing-task bug fix in the update too.

Lev 133/Rep Lev 34 US Central Time Zone (GMT-6) FIELD ARTIST, STORYTELLER, and FROG WRANGLER 132/137 AchievementsProud Graduate of the University of Texas -- HOOK 'EM HORNS!! Thx PEACHIE for AWESOME sig pic! DONE with permits May 2019 - Opting out of this BORING grind for bad decos. Sanctuary: Adults complete 25 Dec 2017. Babies complete: 06 Jun 2019

All good, but we already have a counter

We already have a count of how many task we complete. Why would we need to go back and see what we dOne. We only get five tasks, kind of easy to remember what we did. At least a board of each player name with scores contributed would be more like it. Along with number of tasks each person completed. This to me would be more what every neighborhood is eager to know. Or a way the leader can see the stats on everyone. CAN WE GET THIS PLEASE?

New Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyShyBarkley View Post
    We already have a count of how many task we complete. Why would we need to go back and see what we dOne. We only get five tasks, kind of easy to remember what we did. At least a board of each player name with scores contributed would be more like it. Along with number of tasks each person completed. This to me would be more what every neighborhood is eager to know. Or a way the leader can see the stats on everyone. CAN WE GET THIS PLEASE?
    Nop , i think its different bcz in this update they r going to tell u all the tasks u've done previously in all the previous derby events not in the current one only but i think leaders must know everything about neighbors participation in the derby so this must be added
    Annouss's farm

Leader needs to be a big brother ..

I am leader of a group set up just to do the Derby , so we are all keen...and we like to win.
    it would be great if the leader could see the state of play with all members of the hood so you can save appropriate tasks for people.
    its not a case of name and shame , it is managing resources effectively. I know some hoods are having teething problems with inactive members etc..but these will sort themselves out in time.
    we have members who have volunteered to,leave the group while they are on holiday and can't play, but an opt in button for the derby would be a better solution..or an opt out one!
    Level 129 and 33 in town...144 out of 144 achievements completed.
    Been playing since March 2014...addicted! Champions league
    kik me - lecastel

waiting for the update =)

Seems to be a good update, I wasn't so excited about the Derby much so this sneak peak is not that attractive to me , hehe (sheerly my opinion).

However I am super excited about the Expansions, The new Machines and the post man who finally got a scooter hehe!
    Thanks Hayday You keep me looking for more, playing since years and will play till the end of my time =) oops!!
    r
    GC- royalscaffe
    Level- 76
    (feel free to add)
    playing on iPhone 6 plus 

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzanga View Post
    Is this new Derby Update on Neighbourhood Trophy Count will include the previous derby winnings? If not too bad, my neighborhood Eggstraordinary had won all gold trophies so far...
    As far as I know, the previous will not show up since this is a new feature. I will however check back with the team when I see them (I have been travelling last 2 weeks).
    Quote Originally Posted by Namoh View Post
    Ok, not liking it as much as I thought...

Will this be included?
    (how how many tasks everyone in the neighbourhood has completed)
    It most probably will not be included since we respect every neighbors privacy. We have been talking about opt in/out feature for those who want to stay out of the Derby but love their NH. That would mean that the NH would compete against similar sized NH's with as many opted in neighbors, not the size of it. However, this is still only talks.
    Quote Originally Posted by croft62730 View Post
    When please?
    I have a hunch (don't quote me on this) that very soon!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay