Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Sneak Peek: Derby Improvements

Quote Originally Posted by JillyJingle View Post
    I have seen the term "RL" referred to. Can someone please tell me what that is.
    Please and thanks.
    real life
    farm 142 ~ town 41 ~ hay day friend book [ closed ]

of chill reputations - a different kind of Hay Day neighborhood
    now under the warm and deft leadership of Bont1ng.

RL?

Quote Originally Posted by LetTheMusicPlay View Post
    real life
    Thanks LetTheMusicPlay. Haven't a clue what real life is anymore since I got addicted to HayDay. Guess I should get my act together and get a life. lol cheers

Quote Originally Posted by JillyJingle View Post
    Thanks LetTheMusicPlay. Haven't a clue what real life is anymore since I got addicted to HayDay. Guess I should get my act together and get a life. lol cheers
    You're welcome. And gaming is real life, JillyJingle! I'm not letting anyone tell me different.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSGIRL View Post
    Why not let people choose to keep it private or make it viewable to others? Our members are proud of their achievements in derby and have nothing to hide!!! This way both camps will be happy. Let people toggle it for themselves to make it private or available to others in the hood, depending on their style of play.
    You have cut and pasted this same thing all over the place today. They have said that it is not going to happen. Period, the end, full stop. Repeating yourself is just diluting your message and not effective.

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Again, no plans to do that. We respect the privacy of players, and we don't want any players to be singled out.

Cheers,

Nick
    Dear NIck,

I will like to thank you for all the hard work you guys do, i enjoy playing all of your games! Im loving the new updates, but as many players i think there should be at least a marker saying how many task does members have finish, in you're other supercell game (im talking about clash of clans), in wars you can see who hasn't attacked, so why not see who hasn't participe in this game, if anyone doesn't want to participate like you say they can always opt out �� I think everyone will be really happy with this!

thanks for your time,
    A big fan of your work ��
    Last edited by Heavyhitters; April 23rd, 2015 at 02:10 AM.

Fresh Spawn

Cool

This is great idea but why total playing derby not included...if total playing derby included so we know how many playing derby with how many we are a winner
    Last edited by Kaenia; April 27th, 2015 at 01:21 PM.

Derby Timing

Apologies if this has been asked and answered:
    Will each derby have a 24 hour pause afterward now or is this one time only?
    will tomorrow's derby be seven days and end Monday night(Tuesday morning)or six days and end at the usual time?
    Thanks and great work on the Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbt View Post
    Apologies if this has been asked and answered:
    Will each derby have a 24 hour pause afterward now or is this one time only?
    will tomorrow's derby be seven days and end Monday night(Tuesday morning)or six days and end at the usual time?
    Thanks and great work on the Derby.
    The derby is now six days long. The 24-hour pause will arrive at the same time each week.

Derby changes

I think the pause of 24 hrs are too long. In addition, why did u reduce the derby task time limit and points?

New derby upgrade

Hi everyone, please give us more points for the growing tasks. For lower level player the fishing, mining, boat and truck tasks are quite difficult to do, firstly we don't have so many tools ( mining ) or fishing spots for fishing tasks and we loose a lot of money on trucks and boats which we need to by new machines. So our best option is growing but now u reduced the points, please reconsider.