View Poll Results: What do you think... should these ideas come to the game?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! This must be implemented!

17 68.00%
  • Yes! But it need some changes... (please reply what changes)

6 24.00%
  • Probably not... (please reply why)

0 0%
  • No! (please reply why)

2 8.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clan War DESK!!! +War BASE MODELS +SPARRING ATTACKS - 2015 Idea (GameSketcher)

Lightbulb ClanWar DESK!!! +War BASE MODELS [+PICS] - 2015 Idea (GameSketcher)

This thread is based on two ideas, http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ameSketcher%29 (Sparring Attacks) and http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...DASHBOARD-TEXT (Layout Sketcher)

Clashers want to send war mails, so why not?
    Clashers want to share layouts, why not?
    Clashers want sparring attacks? Oh sorry guys, this is unrealizeable!
    Clashers want more perk rewards!
    THREAD

There will arrive an arrow button in the bottom of screen, when in War Map:

When you press this button or slide it up, there will come a War DESK:

Announcement tab
    All announcements and reports form your leaders about War will appear here. Each post contains: leaders name, written text, time (ago from it was posted). Then there is a textbar - only leaders have the textbar because only they can write an announcement. The bar is always visible (when sliding down the list of announcements). There is also a button for adding a replay from war to an announcement - when pressed, opens the tab with war events (replays) and you can choose one, then the "Insert replay" button changes to "x" (discard button) to discard the selected replay. And also there is the "Send" button to post the announcement. When leaders post a new announcement, the Clan War button in all players villages shows and exclamation mark and also on the arrow button in War Map (only shows the exclamation mark in clan members' villages who are participating at War).

Base models tab
    It's like classic Layout Editor. With this thing, leaders ascertain about that all clanmates participating in war won't have horrible layout.
    A) Players participating in war can see buttons: Preview layout (instead of button "Edit layout"), Copy layout, to copy it to their own Layout Editor, Set as active, to set it as their active war base. Leader can see also the Edit layout button (to edit the layout) and Set Layout sketcher, to set one clan member as Layout sketcher, so then that player can also edit the clan's war layouts (also if that player isn't participating at war).
    B) Players participating in war can see buttons: Preview layout (instead of button "Edit layout") and Set as active, to set it as their active war base, but not Copy layout (so it will stay in clan only). Leader can see also the Edit layout button (to edit the layout), Copy layout and Set Layout sketcher, to set one clan member as Layout sketcher.
    Clan levels (perks): first layout unlock at level 1, second layout unlocks on level 3 and the third on level 6

There will arrive an arrow button to show the clan's war layouts also in players' Layout Editors, but only the Base models tab.
    *no sparring attacks - maybe in future somebody will find a way how it should work

Thank you for reading this thread!
    Please VOTE in the poll and REPLY!
    Btw sorry... I set multiple choice in the poll by mistake.
    YouTube: https://youtu.be/IHy6ayjRvRc

My Website
    Last edited by GameSketcher; January 24th, 2016 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Deleted sparring attacks

See my IMPLEMENTED and other awesome ideas here
    Best regards, GameSketcher
    Message: I am sorry if some images in my past threads do not show. You can find them here

Not bad, love the announcement section. I've went as far as screen capping a war base and facebook messaging someone an edited picture with numbers and arrows for their troop deployment... This would make it much easier.

Question about the base layout. Would only leaders be able to put in the models? Would group members be able to transfer them to their own base (as much as possible) to modify to their own liking and buildings?

Seems like it would be a big update but I think it would be cool thus far.
    The Bloody Nine - New Clan combined from GannoCats & Rainbow Sailors due to the new OptIn/OptOut update

Cool Thank you for response!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneHed13 View Post
    Not bad, love the announcement section. I've went as far as screen capping a war base and facebook messaging someone an edited picture with numbers and arrows for their troop deployment... This would make it much easier.

Question about the base layout. Would only leaders be able to put in the models? Would group members be able to transfer them to their own base (as much as possible) to modify to their own liking and buildings?

Seems like it would be a big update but I think it would be cool thus far.
    About the question... Only Main Leader and Layout Sketcher can add/edit clan's base models. Other players (only participating at war) can set that layout as their active base...

Message: I am sorry if some images in my past threads do not show. You can find them here

Guys... why don't you vote?
    Vote, reply, discuss to let SUPERCELL see it!

While I do appreciate well thought out and comprehensive ideas that are well presented, especially with pictures. I don't like the idea of being able to build a layout for a clanmate. I don't like the idea of being able to practice attacks without losing troops, or even practicing attacks, a big part of the game is that you have to try something for awhile until you see what beats it and adjust. Just my personal opinion.

i only like the announcement idea... i ddnt vote bec thats the only thing i want to be implement :P

anyway pls do continue to share you ideas in the future

URDANETA CHAMPS™
    (clan leader) | LEVEL 127 | TH10

NOOBILITY - the ability to be noob at everything

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by itmustbeaustin View Post
    While I do appreciate well thought out and comprehensive ideas that are well presented, especially with pictures. I don't like the idea of being able to build a layout for a clanmate. I don't like the idea of being able to practice attacks without losing troops, or even practicing attacks, a big part of the game is that you have to try something for awhile until you see what beats it and adjust. Just my personal opinion.
    Anyway, thanks for reply!

Quote Originally Posted by KAIRIURDANETACHAMPS View Post
    i only like the announcement idea... i ddnt vote bec thats the only thing i want to be implement :P

anyway pls do continue to share you ideas in the future
    Thanks
    I'll keep making ides

Lightbulb Added some things...

Base models tab
    It's like classic Layout Editor. With this thing, leaders ascertain about that all clanmates participating in war won't have horrible layout.
    A) Players participating in war can see buttons: Preview layout (instead of button "Edit layout"), Copy layout, to copy it to their own Layout Editor, Set as active, to set it as their active war base. Leader can see also the Edit layout button (to edit the layout) and Set Layout sketcher, to set one clan member as Layout sketcher, so then that player can also edit the clan's war layouts (also if that player
    isn't participating at war).
    B) Players participating in war can see buttons: Preview layout (instead of button "Edit layout") and Set as active, to set it as their active war base, but not Copy layout (so it will stay in clan only). Leader can see also the Edit layout button (to edit the layout), Copy layout and Set Layout sketcher, to set one clan member as Layout sketcher.

Which is better?

Cool Video!!!

I made a video for this thread.