Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [COMPILATION] TH9 Elite War Base Compilation

[COMPILATION] TH9 Elite War Base Compilation

Hi all!

Due to the recent influx of elite TH9 and 9.5 base designs from a number of new designers, I have decided to create a thread to not only honor the work of these people for the community but for easy access to retrieve these bases.

I will include TH9 and TH9.5 (practically the same thing just with extra traps) whether they be posted in there own thread or here. Please note if they are posted in this thread, it will be decided whether they can be considered elite TH9 war bases. To clear up the air, an elite TH9 war base is an anti-3 star base that usually sacrifices town hall and other buildings to stop a 3 star on the base.

God's Fortress

The Shattered Stronghold

Eclipse #1

Eclipse #2

Eclipse #3

Eclipse #4

Metaki #1

Metaki #2

Metaki #3

Metaki #4

Metaki #5

She Wants The AD

Heroes Keep

Project Solar Wind #1

Second Gen Metaki: Arrowtip

Thanks for viewing, and hopefully these bases can help you in your war endeavours.

If your looking for a farming base or trophy base, I suggest you visit Eddie's thread which is located here.

- J
    Last edited by TheJ; April 20th, 2015 at 02:27 AM.

Retired Clash of Clans Base Designer | TH9 Base Design Compilation
    Clash Royale: 4000+ Cups (Retired) | Brawl Stars: 5000 Trophies, 16 Brawlers

Reserved #1.

I will be reserving a number of posts, please refrain from posting until I state so in the final reservation

Reservation #2

As stated above, please refrain from posting until stated you may to make this easier. Thank you

Reservation #3

No posting just yet

Last Reservation

Sorry about the mass reservations, but it is best to be safe than sorry

POST NOW!!!!

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee

Oh yahhh.... I would do something like this but I'm lazy :P Use my [Stages of a TH9 War Base Builder] as a reference if you want, sorta feel like the bases are at different stages of development, can be slotted in through those types.... My take on it anyways. Looking forward to how it'll turn out.

Inb4 massive hits on this awesome thread! Nice work J!

Permission to remove Metaki #1, 2 v2.0, and 4 please xD. You can use my Metaki #2 but the first version/wide wizard version though xD. I deem #1 and #4 experiments and not worthy of being with the rest of the line up.
    Last edited by akiyume; April 20th, 2015 at 03:10 AM.

Why is heroes keep included here? It is not an anti-3 star base, nor was it designed to be one. It was created before the 3-star war era, and its double giant bombs are ineffective as hogs will go around them.

God's Fortress was commented on by God II as being ineffective as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GodII View Post
    Take my old war base here for example. It sucks. It was made during the post-giant-bomb-update era where hogs seemingly died and everyone and their mother reverted to gowipe/gowiwi. Some 40 defense logs after around 5 months of usage. You can look through the defense logs and see loads of TH 10s failed to 3 star it and it was never even close to 3 starred by a TH 9. But who cares? You look at the base for 1 minute and you can see that goho or laloon would 3 star it in a heartbeat.
    To put it bluntly, I believe this thread is rather useless as anyone who picks a base from this list will be picking a base with traps and teslas the public can see, defeating the purpose of an anti-3 star base. It would be more useful to compile a list of tips to use while building an anti-3 star base.
    Last edited by X7386; April 20th, 2015 at 03:38 AM.
    X7

CoC Level 109 | TH 9 | TWSS | Surgical Hog User

Lava Hounds aren't OP, only laloon(ion). See the math | Valks > PEKKAs