Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well established NH - For Reputation points

Well established NH - For Reputation points

We are an old established nh with active players formed when the town came into being for the purpose of picking up visitors from town.

The original and the best

We have a spot open in our nh and are looking for independent active farmers.
    So if you play daily and when you log on you want to farm (escaping real life for a few moments) and relish the challenge of building up your farm by yourself but with a few friendly faces to help water trees and fill the odd boat crate and pick up tourists for your town, then keep reading as we may be the neighbourhood you are looking for.

We have the following simple rules ( these rules keep the nh nice, friendly and stress free)
    -No asking for help(except !),
    -no trading (in or out of hood)
    -no raiding (being greedy at others rss)

We are a nice, polite bunch of only occasionally chatty neighbours(usually about hay day) from many different time zones, our highest player is level 182 lowest 69 and two thirds of NH members are level 100+
    We are happy to accept any level player if your playing style is a match for us.

we do not trade or do swaps with each other but if we have spare expansion stuff etc we give a heads up that it is in our shop (without an advert on), people abide by the no raiding/being greedy rule so the nh can all have a chance at getting a few bits.

With the neighbourhood request feature we do carrot swaps so people can get the achievement, however it is ok to occasionally request things for a Derby task (the key word here is occasionally)

Re the Derby: All the members of our NH pick tasks suitablefor their style of play, we have co-leaders and elders covering all time zones so tasks can be trashed ( tasks under 300) so that you can get a task to your liking (made elder when we have got to know you a bit). If you opt in you are expected to do 9 tasks
    We are in champions league and have been since it's inception (48 gold, 53 silver, 27 bronze)

If we sound like the neighbourhood you are looking for message me as we do not allow anyone in who has not talked to me.
    Last edited by Dhill; 1 Week Ago at 08:26 PM.

Interesting concept! It's not my thing, but good job on coming up with it.
    I'm curious: Do you trade with each other at all? If so, how?

Quote Originally Posted by Catwalk View Post
    Interesting concept! It's not my thing, but good job on coming up with it.
    I'm curious: Do you trade with each other at all? If so, how?
    Thank you, our nh has been going with these rules for over a year and a half.

we do not trade or do swaps with each other but if we have spare expansion stuff etc we give a heads up that it is in our shop (without an advert on), people abide by the no raiding/being greedy rule so the nh can all have a chance at getting a few bits.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhill View Post
    We now have just one place left
    Hi,

I've sent you pm.

Regards

I have two for you.

I sent you a pm. The gist...My friend and I need a new NH. We are both great town and derby players. We need to know before we quit our current NH.
    Wal-Matt
    Level 80
    Town Rep Level 26
    Hay Day Player since July 2014
    Haydaytutorials@gmail.com

Centennial Club
    Dhill
    I sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhill View Post
    We have a few spaces available, message me if you have any questions or would like to join
    Pm sent am willing to join ur hood

Banned
    Love the sound of your hood, just one question. For instance, I'm short 3 lousy nails to upgrade. I have 25 extras screws. I can't offer my screws in exchange for a few nails? Sure I can sell those extras screws in the shop, but man o man I'd love to get a few nails and I'd truly LOVE to sell my extras to the hood.

I'm certainly not what anyone would consider a trader, but my farm spits out planks and screws like crazy, yet I have those items I never find. I would hope my hood could benefit from my excess and help me on occasion as well.

I'm not that much into chat, except Hay Day related things, that's why you appealed to me. And the low key derby is great, I usually do a bunch of tasks, but no pressure sounds great!
    Last edited by CakePicklePie; November 1st, 2016 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CakePicklePie View Post
    Love the sound of your hood, just one question. For instance, I'm short 3 lousy nails to upgrade. I have 25 extras screws. I can't offer my screws in exchange for a few nails? Sure I can sell those extras screws in the shop, but man o man I'd love to get a few nails and I'd truly LOVE to sell my extras to the hood.

I'm certainly not what anyone would consider a trader, but my farm spits out planks and screws like crazy, yet I have those items I never find. I would hope my hood could benefit from my excess and help me on occasion as well.

I'm not that much into chat, except Hay Day related things, that's why you appealed to me. And the low key derby is great, I usually do a bunch of tasks, but no pressure sounds great!
    We are a no trading hood.

in the situation you describe you put your screws up for sale and sooner or later someone will put up nails, you take no more than your fair share and if you need more you wait.

our nh has operated like this for years and because everyone plays like this people expand their barns and silos faster than if playing on their own, but maybe slower than those constantly trading or demanding stuff. It also naturally makes everything fair and equal over time.

its how we play its our nh ethos.

Fresh Spawn
    I've been trying to find out how to send private messages, but I failed :-)

I would like to join your neighbourhood! I was a member of a really really great neighbourhood for two years, but at last it took to much time to do all 10 320-tasks in a neighbourhood of 20+ people. I felt that i started neglecting my family and i decided with tears to leave. Now I have been playing on my own for a few months, and its ok, but i love to have some town-people to pick up, and have someone watering my trees :-)

I am located in Sweden and I play every day!
    Last edited by missHyde; December 9th, 2016 at 06:00 AM.