Thread: STRATEGY GUIDE: The Hog Rider Bible (Works Post Update)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs Up STRATEGY GUIDE: The Hog Rider Bible (Works Post Update)

Turn into a BEAST with Hog Riders... and 3 star most any TH9 or lower base - regardless of its strength.

Check out The Hog Rider Bible to learn the In's and Out's of Hogging!

Subscribe on YOUTUBE

Follow me on TWITTER
    Follow me on TWITCH

I watched the whole thing. Very detailed and informative, but a good watch. I'll be checking out some of your other videos since I'm still a noob at Clash. I'll probably sub if your other vids are just as good. :P

Good stuff, keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Shugolian View Post
    I watched the whole thing. Very detailed and informative, but a good watch. I'll be checking out some of your other videos since I'm still a noob at Clash. I'll probably sub if your other vids are just as good. :P

Good stuff, keep it up!
    Thanks for the feedback! I'm sure you'll find the other content useful as well... check it out! Welcome to the channel.

Subscribe on YOUTUBE

Follow me on TWITTER
    Follow me on TWITCH

Centennial Club
    Great guide!!

Banned
    very good guide. as someone deep into th10 do you think youll make any videos on how to hog a th10 base? much more difficult and rare, but when the opportunity arises in a clan war i wanna try and be well equipped to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by Learntolift View Post
    very good guide. as someone deep into th10 do you think youll make any videos on how to hog a th10 base? much more difficult and rare, but when the opportunity arises in a clan war i wanna try and be well equipped to do so!
    I would love to do this, but like you mentioned... the opportunities to hog are few and far between. I'm a TH9 so I have to rely on others for the content.

As a general rule though, you'll want to seek out bases with no double giant bombs and at least 1 inferno on single. Use a rage spell to get your hogs into and THROUGH the core inferno towers quickly and then have a heal spell waiting for them on the other side of it.

Another thing you can look for are southern teaser style bases where the bombs and traps are obviously in the bottom of the base... then you can use a hybrid attack of GoHoWiWi where you take a couple golems to deal with traps, heroes and bottom half defense and then use 12-16 hogs from the top where there is no possibility of them dying.

If I get some good TH10 hog content i will DEFINITELY get it up ASAP. Unfortunately one of the bases we were GOING to hog today, changed it about 10 mins before war. Thanks for checking it out!
    Last edited by powerbang; April 16th, 2015 at 07:39 PM.

Subscribe on YOUTUBE

Follow me on TWITTER
    Follow me on TWITCH

Quote Originally Posted by lowdude View Post
    Great guide!!

Thanks for tuning in. Hopefully it helps you out!

Subscribe on YOUTUBE

Follow me on TWITTER
    Follow me on TWITCH

Subbed a few days ago, thanks for the content dude.