Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Lightning Spells Work -- NOT Random

How Lightning Spells Work -- NOT Random

I saw this and thought this was an incredible discovery made by Sweidman from Hebrew Legends about how the lightning spell works. 100% all credit and props go to him; I just thought it was amazing that in 2 years of this game I have never seen this and to my knowledge it has never been made public information (I could be wrong about that).

Turns out that the strike pattern is entirely predictable: you just need to know in what order of spell usage you drop the lightning. If the lightning spell is the first spell you use in a battle, it always strikes in a certain pattern. If it's the second spell you use in a battle, a different pattern always comes out of the bolts. I know I will never miss a CC witch again knowing this info.

Please excuse my awful English.

IGN: Feeny
    BK: 40 AQ: 40 GW: 20

Nice find...

Thanks for putting this up here hbjlee!

Well that's a nice find. Killing witches would still be a problem though. Timing is hard for me.
    The Fire that Ends.....

I can now zap DE storages more effectively

Altar of Heroes
    Clan Recruitment Thread

Didn't know that before! thank you wideman

This is amazing. It's going to be very useful not only in killing cc troops, but in so many other things as well. For one, this could help the TH7s and TH8s who sometimes fail at killing an air defense with three lightning spells. Also, using this trick could allow you to destroy a wizard tower with only two lightning spells instead of three (useful for GiBarching high level bases, taking out a wizard tower could greatly help you) like what the youtuber Spencer23$ does. And another thing is that people could use this to their advantage when zapping DE storages.
    Last edited by Aerith11; May 17th, 2015 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith11 View Post
    This is amazing. It's going to be very useful not only in killing cc troops, but in so many other things as well. For one, this could help the TH7s and TH8s who sometimes fail at killing an air defense with three lightning spells. Also, using this trick could allow you to destroy a wizard tower with only two lightning spells instead of three (useful for GiBarching high level bases, taking out a wizard tower could greatly help you) like what the youtuber Spencer23$ does. And another thing is that people could use this to their advantage when zapping DE storages.
    Unfortunately, the only spot that receives the full damage of the spell is the one-tile area onto which it is targeted. So it's always a good idea to zap a DE Storage or any other building at the center-most point. Every other strike strike does 1/6th of the full damage. For example, a Lv 5 Lightning Spell does 420 HP damage. This means that the one-tile area that was targeted by this Lightning Spell will receive 420 HP damage while the other 5 strikes will each deal 70 HP damage each.
    Ash - Clash of Clans & Clash Royale - YouTube
    (Stategy, Tutorials, Guides, Gameplay)

Twitter | Facebook | My Forum Guides

Thumbs Up CLANWAR SPECIAL: NEVER Miss a Lightning Spell Again

I also discovered this information over at Hebrew Legends thanks to Sweidman. I put together my own clanwar focused guide using this information - maybe you guys will find it helpful!

Cheers,
    PB

Subscribe on YOUTUBE

Follow me on TWITTER
    Follow me on TWITCH

Actually a very cool tip. Hard to believe no one had discovered this before.
    I've been Clashing for 5 years and was a base builder for various clans in CWL and German Midweek League. I enjoy base building to the point that if you want advice on your base, just send me a message