Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: STRATEGY GUIDE: The Hog Rider Bible (Works Post Update)

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefDaRT View Post
    Nice video PB. Like the detail you've gone into and you're a really engaging commentator but you're missing a trick regarding the hog deployment & heal spell placement. Here's a thread explaining how to get the most out of your heal spells:

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...nt-Spell-Usage

Skip to 01:30 for the good bit.

Hey Dart thanks for the comment. I enjoy watching your Vids as well. You make a great point about the deployment of hogs, but I also view the different deploymeny types (one-finger, two-finger, four-finger, asian wall, surgical, etc.) as situational. I will probably cover my views on that in a future more advanced guide. Needed to get up the basics though ASAP as folks keep bugging me for a hog guide.

I appreciate you tuning in. I'll give your channel a sub on my official account. Cheers and best of luck!

Subscribe on YOUTUBE

Follow me on TWITTER
    Follow me on TWITCH

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbang View Post
    Hey Dart thanks for the comment. I enjoy watching your Vids as well. You make a great point about the deployment of hogs, but I also view the different deploymeny types (one-finger, two-finger, four-finger, asian wall, surgical, etc.) as situational. I will probably cover my views on that in a future more advanced guide. Needed to get up the basics though ASAP as folks keep bugging me for a hog guide.

I appreciate you tuning in. I'll give your channel a sub on my official account. Cheers and best of luck!
    That's a great reply PB. Very much looking forward to that video. I'm getting back to hogging after my stint in Penta-land now so I'll be watching your reports with my notepad!

Keep it up bud.

Centennial Club
    Im a new th9 and getting lvl 5 hogs in a day, so helpful, i was worried about how to take out DGBs and the queen, thanks heaps mate
    Lvl 112 th9 - IGN: -theFlash- 250/250 Legos - 30/250 lavas - lvl 16 BK - lvl 16 AQ
    Ba11s Deep (lvl 8) Co-leader, 381 mil GG, 376 mil EE, 1.47 mil HH, 61k FIN
    Mini: lvl 76 th7.5, IGN: forky144

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by forky145 View Post
    Im a new th9 and getting lvl 5 hogs in a day, so helpful, i was worried about how to take out DGBs and the queen, thanks heaps mate
    You're welcome! Where there is a will... there is a way! Worst case typically, you're looking at packing a golem, a couple WBs and a Jump spell to access the Queen. In any case, killing her is ultra important to the success of your raid.

Just remember the steps... Lure the CC, kill the Archer Queen, and in the process of doing those things - trip a giant bomb or take out buildings to adjust the hogs pathing over DGB locations.

Best of luck - you'll enjoy those L5 hogs

Subscribe on YOUTUBE

Follow me on TWITTER
    Follow me on TWITCH

Well done!!

all my friends gave up on hogs after decreasing their health! but I still ADORE them and this strategy is gonna let me enjoy hogs for a long time <33.. Im a TH9 and I'm about to max hogs out, REALLY EXCITED!

thx a lot bud, I watched every min & I feel that I'm gonna use them right in next wars! <33
    It was awesome, but we lost it.. it's not possible for me
    "Not To Care"

Clan: Rainbow Sky

Great video

I wish there was a like button for this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger21st View Post
    I wish there was a like button for this thread.
    Thank you :] Your "like" was received!

Subscribe on YOUTUBE

Follow me on TWITTER
    Follow me on TWITCH

Quote Originally Posted by SmartyOne View Post
    all my friends gave up on hogs after decreasing their health! but I still ADORE them and this strategy is gonna let me enjoy hogs for a long time <33.. Im a TH9 and I'm about to max hogs out, REALLY EXCITED!

thx a lot bud, I watched every min & I feel that I'm gonna use them right in next wars! <33
    I know many, many people who made the same mistake and lost faith in one of the most powerful troops in the game.

Hope this guide was able to help you!

Maybe share it with your clan mates and show them that it isn't hopeless!

Subscribe on YOUTUBE

Follow me on TWITTER
    Follow me on TWITCH

Quote Originally Posted by Slambonie View Post
    hi powerbang. is this base a good base to god? infernos set to single and looking to 3 star

I wouldn't hog this base because there are multiple areas that you need to penetrate into to pre-trigger bombs... It's one thing to do that against a TH9, but with inferno towers having a 9 tile range, it may be a bit tricky.
    Last edited by powerbang; April 19th, 2015 at 11:47 PM.

Subscribe on YOUTUBE

Follow me on TWITTER
    Follow me on TWITCH

Lots of awesome feedback on this video so far - thanks guys!

Subscribe on YOUTUBE

Follow me on TWITTER
    Follow me on TWITCH