Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have 70 Level 6 walls left on my TH7 should I finish them or start my TH 8 upgrade?

Trainee

I have 70 Level 6 walls left on my TH7 should I finish them or start my TH 8 upgrade?

I got 70 walls left the rest are level 7 I just wanted an opinion if I should just upgrade my TH and finish the walls while it upgrades or finish them before I move on into the next TH. Thanks for any tips!

Clan: Adult Parking
    Trophy record: 1950 ( I got bully so I dropped) LOL
    Level 7 (105) Level 6 (70)

**I have everything maxed out but those 70 walls are my only concern plus I've never liked that pinkish walls color**
    Last edited by LOLiFuBNGGAuMaD; April 16th, 2015 at 01:17 AM.

Centennial Club
    Lol I just finished my walls last night and I still have several more weeks of upgrades to do before I can move up to th8

Furry Bunny
    JOIN SMIRK NATION: https://discord.gg/cUfH99d
    Depends on your range. If you're getting smashed a lot, go to 8. Otherwise, stay at 7.

Depens on your farming skills. If you can farm the rest of the walls and have nearly full collectors by the time the TH upgrade is done, I say start the upgrade and push those walls.

Upgrade if your defenses are maxed. You're wasting elixir and builder time by only farming walls.

Think about it. Why waste time at TH67 when you can do the same upgrades at TH8 and keep your builders and lab busy with your elixir?
    Last edited by illerminerty; April 16th, 2015 at 01:22 AM.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiating View Post
    Depends on your range. If you're getting smashed a lot, go to 8. Otherwise, stay at 7.

I actually don't get smashed at all but sometimes TH 10's and 9's just 3 star me and that pisses me off but other than that people just snipe my TH and move on

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbug View Post
    Depens on your farming skills. If you can farm the rest of the walls and have nearly full collectors by the time the TH upgrade is done, I say start the upgrade and push those walls.
    I have level 11 Gold mines and upgrading 3 elixir pumps to level 11 and I'm good. I actually just farm 2millions for the upgrade boosting my barracks so I think I can finish the 70 walls during the upgrade

It's so easy to farm at th 7 man! Do them you will do them so fast anyways.

upgrade the TH and do walls when that is upgrading.
    **Im never leaving the clan. Nothing to do out there, unless if Hillary becomes president then Im moving to Canada. --Goondock Saint**

TH10Level133.Nuff said.

I got the number of walls left down to 30 and then started my upgrade. They finished a little over halfway through so maybe 50-70 is a pretty safe number to start on your upgrade with, depending on how much you trust your farming skills and the available loot. The only thing I may add is that you might want to go in with some gold saved up to start catching up your new walls, so it may benefit you to try to start the upgrade once that number is low enough for you to finish early.