Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need suggestion

Centennial Club

Need suggestion

Hello farmers

Greetings to you all.. I need your suggestion for my farm.

I want to ask about the best use of diamonds in the game.

One of my friend told me that the best is to open machines' slot. I used some of the diamonds for tom as well but i think my friend is right. So my question is what machines' slot i should open first and how many. So far my situation is as follows:

Dairy : 7 slots open
    Sugar mills : 6 slots open
    Animal feed machines: 5 each
    Cake/pie oven / ice cream/ popcorn/ bbq grill /juice/ cafe bakery /loom/ sewing machine : 4 each
    Jam maker: 3 slots
    Honey: 2 slots
    Candle maker: 2 slots
    Candy maker : 3 slots
    Jeweler : 2 slots

I am level 53 player, what do you think guys which machine slots i should open now. Or should I save my diamonds for upcoming machines.

Or there is any other way of using diamonds.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks!!!

Remembering 8 years of being part of this wonderful forum
    Quote Originally Posted by uniqueitems View Post
    Hello farmers

One of my friend told me that the best is to open machines' slot. I used some of the diamonds for tom as well but i think my friend is right. So my question is what machines' slot i should open first and how many. So far my situation is as follows:

Cake/pie oven / ice cream/ popcorn/ bbq grill /juice/ cafe bakery /loom/ sewing machine : 4 each

I am level 53 player, what do you think guys which machine slots i should open now. Or should I save my diamonds for upcoming machines.

Thanks!!!
    open your dairy and sugar fully and I would open the feed machines too. You will always need the sugar and dairy working as much as possible. For the rest see how you go. I have the juicer fully open and the bakery as well.
    Happy farming.😀

Farm Level 200. Town 60. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

I wholeheartedly agree with you about the production slots being the best use of diamonds. They have an immediate and permanent effect on game play.

My suggestion is to take your sugar mill, dairy, and feed mills all the way to 9 slots (in that order). This allows you to maximize off-game time by filling the queue on the machines that could bring your production to a halt (like loading syrup and cheese overnight).

Next I would do the same (full 9 slots) on the bakery, juicer, popcorn maker, and any other machines that primarily have crops as ingredients or have a crop product with a short production time. The availability of crops is within your control in a way that the animal products are not - you won't be limited to 15 carrots every 6 hours unless you choose not to plant them. The only exception is the jam maker. Expand the jam maker enough that you can keep it running 24-7. The number if slots there'll depend on your game play (I maxed mine out case sometimes I can't log on every day but if you're a daily player maybe you only need three).

And the loom. Without enough slots on the loom you will create a bottleneck for the sewing machine (and later the hat maker). You need enough to keep your stock of wool products where you want them and also to produce enough cloth for the other 2 machines.

And - it's expensive so not everyone likes it - bring your fishing machines to as many slots as you can bring yourself to. The net maker and lure maker need more than the beginning 2 slots to keep you comfortably in fish and feathers and lobsters. But it's hard to stomach the loss of the huge numbers of diamonds. Do what you're comfortable with here but I can say (despite the massive diamond cost) I haven't regretted a single diamond spent on these 2 machines.
    Last edited by 00becker; April 12th, 2015 at 10:29 AM.

Remembering 8 years of being part of this wonderful forum
    True, forgot about the lure and net maker. Despite the cost you do need enough slots do thry can run overnight.

Farm Level 200. Town 60. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Banned
    Dairy, sugar, feed, nets, lures. In that order
    Last edited by haydayforum; April 12th, 2015 at 10:39 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by uniqueitems View Post
    Hello farmers

Thanks!!!
    Save it,open for upcoming machines. Also, buy decos you like and save it for next coming decos.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lydaniel1990 View Post
    Save it,open for upcoming machines. Also, buy decos you like and save it for next coming decos.
    Decos is a waste of diamonds. Unless you buy lots, there are not enough in game. The later machines need very few slolts open. You never have enough dairt, sugar, nets or feed. Need to fill every slot every time you sign in, even if you do nothing else

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by haydayforum View Post
    Decos is a waste of diamonds. Unless you buy lots, there are not enough in game. The later machines need very few slolts open. You never have enough dairt, sugar, nets or feed. Need to fill every slot every time you sign in, even if you do nothing else
    I have sugar 9 slots, dairy 5 slots, nets 3 slots, feed 4 slots per mill. I idle most of my machines since it got 3 stars. I dont see much benefit for machines to open more except dairy and sugar.
    I really like decorations. It's the reason I play this game. Other than that, I'm not interesting to get barn or silo max,..... All of what you doing, just for decorations including animals.
    I'm really mad about the WOF and Thank You Gift Cards. I never win any decos from there. I tried to contact them, hope they will help me. But, it's still there.

Quote Originally Posted by haydayforum View Post
    Some like diamondexpensive decos some dont. In my opinion and experience, there's plenty of free diamonds in the game, have personally not bought any diamonds at all.

Agree with dairy and sugar mill, because of the high need for their products, and to be able to have them running 24/7.
    I "only" have 4 slots in feed mills, lure and netmaker, it's enough for me. The same in some machines and less in several machines to.
    My way of calculating the need for slots is - short productiontime is few slots and the same with long productiontime.
    To me it all depends on possible onlinetime, if many slots give good value for diamonds or not.
    The number of slots, that will fit for players like OP, will be the number that fit with active playingtime, that can keep machines running as non-stop as possible. So it can require a bit of calculation, to find what will fit with RL and sleepingtime, to keep things running as close to 24/7 as possible. If not enough slots are opened right now, more can be opened when/if it feels right.
    In my opinion, there's not really a standard that will be the best for all, so we dont really disagree, exept about the diamonds.
    GC Mathias Larsen 1234 Level 138 Town rep 44 KIK Thobi2680
    130/132 Achievements, 129/129 Fish, Barn 6.850 Silo 5.000

Hi Uniqueitems,

This is a very good, and important question.

If you wish to farm efficiently, effectively and well, then I would pass on to you the advice from the masters of the game that I learned here. The advice was to expand production slots as much as you can afford. The ones you would want to expand fully at first would be the ones others have wisely advised: Dairy, Sugar, Feed... then the others described.

I love decos, and have plenty of them, and can always get the seasonal offerings. For me, decos take third-place.

I'm here for the full farming experience, and if I blow my diamonds on other than production and expansion, I would hold myself back, significantly. My first priority has been to expand all production slots, including the excruciatingly expensive net and lure-making machines. I didn't do it all at once, just as I could afford it from my diamond stash. I am fully expanded, and it makes a tremendously positive difference in my gameplay. I don't regret for an instant having done this.

Any diamonds after expanding production slots goes into "the bank" for expansion needs, then, lastly, decos.
    I did treat myself to seasonal decos so I wouldn't miss out, and on the decos super-important to me, during this expansion process, as this is part of enhancing my farm and play, but I knew I could always decorate to my heart's content after getting the farm production enhanced.

This is how I've decided to play. I love not having to scour the DD for something I've run out of - I have plenty of what I need for my own use, and more to sell or give away. It's great! I can always do the global events and derby, and have a good time doing it, and helping others with their goals and needs.

However you decide to farm, do what you love - it will always be the right decision for you (as long as you aren't harming or using someone else - as a friend here says, "For happy farming and enhancing others playing experience, 'Follow the Golden Rule'".)

If you follow your heart, you will have great joy with this game, and the blocks or challenges will be a fun puzzle to solve in your unique creative way, and not a frustration.

Happy Farming!
    With all my very best wishes,
    AsYouWish
    Last edited by AsYouWish; April 12th, 2015 at 02:32 PM.
    "As you wish."
    As You Wish: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UquVCYL4C0Q
    I love this game, and the people who create and play it.
    For the dis-gruntled: Nick Vujicic: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2nPI6CTlc
    Happy: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM