Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Update for Hay Day Now Available!

  1. #21
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Anchorage, ALASKA
    Posts
    3

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Oh yeah!! We have just updated Hay Day to version 1.4.43 and there are some really nice new features, and introducing Horses!!

    Here's the beef:

    * Horses
    * Exclusive decoration items for the Wheel of Fortune
    * New decorations in the shop
    * Social boat related push notifications
    * Server-side fixes for connectivity issues
    * Server and client side optimizations

    Share your thoughts about this update!!

    Cheers,

    Nick

    Im new here, so please forgive me if this sounds stupid or if you have heard these request before.... I have a few ideas that I think would help make this game even better! :-) I'm totally in love with it and enjoy playing, however, I wished there was a way to REQUEST items from your friends/neighbors on your farm OR a way to leave messages on a bulliten board of some sort! If this is already possible then please help me, because I do not know how to do this. If this is not possible, I hope it might be something you would consider for the future.
    Just like our roadside market, it would be nice to have a road side bulliten board AND a road side Item request market, like leave the items you are looking for along with the cost you will pay for them and if a person stops by and has those things, they can automatically leave them and receive the money you set for that item. (of course the road side Item request would need to have a bank account set up so that the funds are available to anyone that stops by to give you the items requested)
    Does any of this make sense? I hope so, THANKS for the great game, love it!!!

  2. #22
    Senior Member Paul1888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Scotland UK
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Oh yeah!!
    * Social boat related push notifications
    Still not working?
    Gamecenter ID -$(paulb)$-
    C.O.C level 156
    Clan: DE4DLY WARRIORS

    Currently recruiting war players lvl 90 and over

  3. #23
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1

    Helping to Load a Boat

    How does it work when you help load a boat? How do you get paid??

  4. #24
    Senior Member Paul1888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Scotland UK
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by patricia View Post
    How does it work when you help load a boat? How do you get paid??
    When you fill a box for someone your coins and exp automatically go up. Check the before and after you fill the box to be sure
    Gamecenter ID -$(paulb)$-
    C.O.C level 156
    Clan: DE4DLY WARRIORS

    Currently recruiting war players lvl 90 and over

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    * Social boat related push notifications
    I don't actually understand what you mean with this. I don't see any difference?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by hb808 View Post
    1. Thanks for the horses! I'm happy I saved up on vouchers.
    2. I like the new decorations. Just waiting to see who has all golden walls.
    3. I have the -15% off sale for diamonds...tempting.

    Additional comments (EDIT):

    4. Tom is now 10 days for 100 diamonds....tempting.
    I just spent 600,000$ with the golden walls. My GC ID is Mirana111 and level 53

  7. #27

    Crash !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Oh yeah!! We have just updated Hay Day to version 1.4.43 and there are some really nice new features, and introducing Horses!!

    Here's the beef:

    * Horses
    * Exclusive decoration items for the Wheel of Fortune
    * New decorations in the shop
    * Social boat related push notifications
    * Server-side fixes for connectivity issues
    * Server and client side optimizations

    Share your thoughts about this update!!

    Cheers,

    Nick
    After the update I can't connect anymore tried everything, uninstall, reinstall etc. please can you fix this?

  8. #28
    Senior Member Ari121269's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    372

    Tom was 82 gold coins for 10 days before the upgrade

    Quote Originally Posted by hb808 View Post
    1. Thanks for the horses! I'm happy I saved up on vouchers.
    2. I like the new decorations. Just waiting to see who has all golden walls.
    3. I have the -15% off sale for diamonds...tempting.

    Additional comments (EDIT):

    4. Tom is now 10 days for 100 diamonds....tempting.
    So Tom is not that tempting any longer

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    56

    not sure where to put this

    ideas
    really be great to have a 3 mill
    how about strawberry jam/jelly

  10. #30

    Suggestions

    Love the update! My 8-year-old daughter refuses to go to sleep tonight til I've shared her ideas for new goodies: Alpacas for wool and a windmill for flour, oranges for marmalade and juice - oh, and bees, please! Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by Imnancyg3; December 21st, 2012 at 08:45 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •