Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 3-Star Academy - Be The "Go-To" Player

3-Star Academy - Be The "Go-To" Player

The 3-Star Academy was made with one goal in mind: show all of you how to 3-star so that you can become the "go to" player in your clan!

There are too many players out there who think that it is impossible to 3-star their equal in wars. There are too many players being rejected from clans because they can't 3-star on a consistent basis. And there are too many clans losing wars because most of their players don't know how to 3-star anyone!

For a long time, I couldn't 3-star anyone. It's true. I was a TH9 that could farm as good as anyone but... I could not 3-star an enemy TH9 in wars. Hell, I struggled to 3-star some TH8s! I was just like you... But! I have changed! And with the help of the 3-Star Academy, so can you.

The tips, tricks and strategies that I share in my videos are what got me into a kick-♥♥♥, competitive war clan! They are what I use to get 6-stars every war! I am one of the "go-to" players in my clan and you can be too with the help of the 3-Star Academy.

But Castles, you're a TH9... I'm not. How can I learn from you?
    The short answer is that even if you aren't a TH9, like me, you can still learn from my videos! Most of my attacks can be performed at TH8 and TH10 with some minor adjustments. Comment on YouTube with any questions you have!

If you really can't get around the fact that you're a different TH level than me, you can always learn from the videos in the Cold September series! That series will showcase attacks made by TH8-TH10!

What device do I play on?
    All of my gameplay happens on my iPhone! Recordings are done with my Mac. I do NO gameplay on any device besides my iPhone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learn to EQ GoHoWiWi!

Learn to EQ GoHoWiWi Part 2!

Learn to Scout the EQ GoHoWiWi!

Last edited by Castles; October 18th, 2015 at 05:16 PM. Reason: edited title by request

IGN: Castles
    Player ID: #R9JYU8RJ
    Co-Leader of 3pointpark
    Owner of the Three-Star Academy! A YouTube channel dedicated to helping players improve their attacking abilities. To check out my channel, click the stars above!

Hey Town Hall 8's! You wanna 3-Star with Dragons? Check this out! In this video, you will learn:
    • How to 3-star with dragons and loons.
    • How to path dragons!
    • What to path loons!
    • How to deal with centralized and non-centralized air defences!
    • How to maximize Rage Spell benefits!

j dubb TH8 GoHoWi 3-Star!
    In this video, you will learn:

• Tips on how to use hogs at TH8!
    • What to look for when you're scouting for big bombs and traps!
    • The keys to successfully using hogs at TH8!
    • How to properly use Golems and Wizards for TH8 Hog raids!

Last edited by Castles; September 8th, 2015 at 05:00 PM.

Co-Leader of 3pointpark
    Owner of the Three-Star Academy! A YouTube channel dedicated to helping players improve their attacking abilities. To check out my channel, click the stars above!

Private Coaching Opportunities

I recently began offering private, preferential coaching to Clashers for a small premium. We connect on the chatting application "GroupMe" and I make myself available nearly 16 hours of every day to:

• Plan attacks, including which troops to bring, which spells to bring and where/when to drop them;
    • Help with base designing;
    • Offer advice on what to upgrade and when; and
    • Review war replays to offer advice on how to improve.

The fee depends on which services you're interested in and are negotiated on a case-by-case basis - everything is very affordable.

Anyone that is interested in receiving private, preferential coaching should get in touch with me via email at castlescocemail@gmail.com.

Clashers that I am currently coaching are available to offer testimonials with respect to the coaching that they have received thus far.

Of course, I will continue to update my YouTube channel and reply to comments there and here on the forums for free The coaching service is simply an additional, more intensive service that I am offering.
    Last edited by Castles; August 27th, 2015 at 03:28 PM.

Co-Leader of 3pointpark

Fresh Spawn

Niceee!,,

Ty for the info... I just upgraded to TH9 and my units are not maxed out yet, but, I'll keep watching these videos so I can learn from you and your tactics ...

keep 'em coming bro!

Quote Originally Posted by DARV View Post
    Ty for the info... I just upgraded to TH9 and my units are not maxed out yet, but, I'll keep watching these videos so I can learn from you and your tactics ...

keep 'em coming bro!
    Thanks for the feedback, DARV! If you ever have any questions, comments, etc. feel free to post them on the video so that everyone can see my response! I'll be sure to speak to troop levels in my next video. We're going to be warring a LOT with the double-clan xp boost. Check-in often for updates!
    Last edited by Castles; April 9th, 2015 at 05:25 PM.

Co-Leader of 3pointpark

Trainee
    this the best tutorial ive seen so far! keep it up!!
    FreelyFire- Level 101 TH9. Trophy Record: 2698. GG: 274M HH: 361k FiN: 30k

Quote Originally Posted by FreelyFire View Post
    this the best tutorial ive seen so far! keep it up!!
    Thank you, FreelyFire! I'll be updating this thread with tips, tricks and videos consistently. Check-in every now and then for more content!

Co-Leader of 3pointpark

Innovative and original (to me). I think I will be trying it soon. Thanks for the share
    Last edited by Diepine; April 9th, 2015 at 05:47 PM.
    TH9 | Level 117 | Currently looking for a clan to call home| Farming for Legos 126/250

Quote Originally Posted by Diepine View Post
    Innovative and original (to me). I think I will be trying it soon. Thanks for the share
    You're quite welcome! Thanks for the feedback. Check-in again soon for more content!

Co-Leader of 3pointpark

Great videos, learned a lot. I've got all three Teslas going to six right now and my second dark barracks to four so I'm thinking of upgrading to th9 soon. My question is should I? Troop wise all are maxed except WB 4, Healer 2, Lightning 4, minions 3, hogs 2 going to 3, and gollum and valk 1.

My clan wars a lot. Should I hang out at 8 a lot and max collectors and if so which of the above troops do I need to max for early th9 war strategies?

Thanks in advance

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast