Thread: Clan Alliances

RETIRED? WHO'S RETIRED? ME? NOT ANYMORE RL WORLD

Clan Alliances

Clan Alliances
    I think it would be a good idea to have clan alliances. Clans who have lots of members tend to do feeder clans like the Quantum and Mega family. I think it would be best to have alliances.

A leader of one clan can ask a leader of another clan to become alliances. It would work better in feeder clans or friendly clan communities. This would avoid rare chances of friendly clans to clash and have wars with each other.

With these in mind, I also suggest an "Alliance chat" for alliance members from different clans of a specified alliance to chat and befriend each other. An alliance when tapped will be like a normal clan window, except that it shows the clans. Being said that it is a Clan Alliance, there should also be an Alliance Flag and an Alliance description. There would be an "Alliance leader" but there would be no such thing as "Alliance Co-Leader" and "Alliance Elder".

In the Global chat, if a player belong to a clan where that clan belongs to a certain alliance, this would be displayed under the players username:
    Random Player
    Alliance Name - Clan name
    In this case, only the flag of the alliance will be showed and there would be some cases if the clan or the alliance's name is too long, it may take one or two more lines.

There will also be another "possible" feature where a leader of a clan from an alliance wants to transfer (a) certain member/s to another clan which also belongs to that alliance. But first, the leader should first send the member/s he/she wants to transfer a transfer letter asking if that player wants to transfer to the certain clan. If he/she agrees, the leader of that clan should forward a transfer letter to the leader of the clan he/she wants his member/s to transfer.

The amount of wars won and points of all clans in an alliance will be summed up and will be showed altogether beside the alliance description.

The power and control of Co-leaders and elders in a clan will ONLY remain in the clan, not in the whole alliance. Leaders of each clan has the power to control their clan like normal, they could also only kick players in their clan, not from another clan and they have the power to send alliance messages and alerts. The Alliance leader has the power to kick anyone in the alliance and give personal alerts, warnings or messages to certain alliance member/s. He pretty much handles everything.

Like what I said earlier, there should only be one alliance leader. But, before he/she becomes one, he/she has to be the leader of one clan that belongs in the same alliance. The leader of a clan who made the alliance will instantly be made alliance leader. His/her position as the leader of a certain clan will remain. He/she is the leader of an alliance and a clan.

Donating mechanics will still remain the same. You can also request and donate in the "Alliance chat". There would be a button in the alliance window that will list and show all the members of the alliance regardless what their position or clan is. You can If you still want to know their info, profile and clan, tap it like normal and you will see. You can also see a button that will allow you to categorize the members according to: league, donations, username, etc.

An alliance can fit 10 alliances (tell me if it's enough or needs more).

The best part is the Alliance war. Only the Alliance leader can start this. Like normal clan wars, the lowest possible participants in an alliance war is 10v10, being 50v50 as the largest. Here, the Alliance leader can choose anyone in the alliance. But remember, if a player joins the alliance war, he/she can't join a clan war if they're both started. Alliance wars will also function the same. The Alliance leader can donate to any alliance war participants even if he/she doesn't belong in it. Those who are not participants can also donate but only to the participant that is their clanmate. If an alliance wins the war, it will be shown on the Alliance description namely: "Alliance wars won:". "Wars won:" will be renamed as "Total clan wars won:".

As I've said earlier, the Alliance leader has the power to send warnings and private messages to alliance members. If the A. Leader can't really get enough of this member, he can ban him from the alliance, meaning he can't join to any clan that belongs to that alliance.

If a member has not been online for 1 month and up, the A. leader and the C. leader of where that member belongs will be informed.

The clan members have the power to report other clan members like what we have in Global chat and the A. leader will be informed.

To make top donators feel a bit special, every week a message will be sent saying "Congratulation to (name) for donating (certain number) of troops!". This is for the whole alliance, not just for a certain clan.

That's about all! Thanks if you have read this far! Sorry for the long post, here have some potatoes.
    potato-heads.jpg

★ IGN: Zyradow (Clash Royale) Forum Rules
    One & Only New Gen Forum Lion

Talking Good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by XxDjPewdsxX View Post
    Clan Alliances
    I think it would be a good idea to have clan alliances. Clans who have lots of members tend to do feeder clans like the Quantum and Mega family. I think it would be best to have alliances.

A leader of one clan can ask a leader of another clan to become alliances. It would work better in feeder clans or friendly clan communities. This would avoid rare chances of friendly clans to clash and have wars with each other.

With these in mind, I also suggest an "Alliance chat" for alliance members from different clans of a specified alliance to chat and befriend each other. An alliance when tapped will be like a normal clan window, except that it shows the clans. Being said that it is a Clan Alliance, there should also be an Alliance Flag and an Alliance description. There would be an "Alliance leader" but there would be no such thing as "Alliance Co-Leader" and "Alliance Elder".

In the Global chat, if a player belong to a clan where that clan belongs to a certain alliance, this would be displayed under the players username:
    Random Player
    In this case, only the flag of the alliance will be showed and there would be some cases if the clan or the alliance's name is too long, it may take one or two more lines.

There will also be another "possible" feature where a leader of a clan from an alliance wants to transfer (a) certain member/s to another clan which also belongs to that alliance. But first, the leader should first send the member/s he/she wants to transfer a transfer letter asking if that player wants to transfer to the certain clan. If he/she agrees, the leader of that clan should forward a transfer letter to the leader of the clan he/she wants his member/s to transfer.

The amount of wars won and points of all clans in an alliance will be summed up and will be showed altogether beside the alliance description.

The power and control of Co-leaders and elders in a clan will ONLY remain in the clan, not in the whole alliance. Leaders of each clan has the power to control their clan like normal, they could also only kick players in their clan, not from another clan and they have the power to send alliance messages and alerts. The Alliance leader has the power to kick anyone in the alliance and give personal alerts, warnings or messages to certain alliance member/s. He pretty much handles everything.

Like what I said earlier, there should only be one alliance leader. But, before he/she becomes one, he/she has to be the leader of one clan that belongs in the same alliance. The leader of a clan who made the alliance will instantly be made alliance leader. His/her position as the leader of a certain clan will remain. He/she is the leader of an alliance and a clan.

Donating mechanics will still remain the same. You can also request and donate in the "Alliance chat". There would be a button in the alliance window that will list and show all the members of the alliance regardless what their position or clan is. You can If you still want to know their info, profile and clan, tap it like normal and you will see. You can also see a button that will allow you to categorize the members according to: league, donations, username, etc.

The best part is the Alliance war. Only the Alliance leader can start this. Like normal clan wars, the lowest possible participants in an alliance war is 10v10, being 50v50 as the largest. Here, the Alliance leader can choose anyone in the alliance. But remember, if a player joins the alliance war, he/she can't join a clan war if they're both started. Alliance wars will also function the same. The Alliance leader can donate to any alliance war participants even if he/she doesn't belong in it. Those who are not participants can also donate but only to the participant that is their clanmate. If an alliance wins the war, it will be shown on the Alliance description namely: "Alliance wars won:". "Wars won:" will be renamed as "Total clan wars won:".

As I've said earlier, the Alliance leader has the power to send warnings and private messages to alliance members. If the A. Leader can't really get enough of this member, he can ban him from the alliance, meaning he can't join to any clan that belongs to that alliance.

If a member has not been online for 1 month and up, the A. leader and the C. leader of where that member belongs will be informed.

The clan members have the power to report other clan members like what we have in Global chat and the A. leader will be informed.

To make top donators feel a bit special, every week a message will be sent saying "Congratulation to (name) for donating (certain number) of troops!". This is for the whole alliance, not just for a certain clan.

That's about all! Thanks if you have read this far! Sorry for the long post, here have some potatoes.
    potato-heads.jpg
    That is a really good idea!

Officially Retired: Yes I'm alive :smirk:
    Like it very much, however I think it's ruled out for probs some stupid reason I mean what's wrong with a "clan family"?

Fan Club|Ideas|Sticky W/ Reasons|About Me|Clan Troop Bank
    Quote Originally Posted by ztb29 View Post
    Nuke has killer in his name while Kowalski is a killer of ideas in IFR...
    Quote Originally Posted by iPromise View Post
    [You're famous for being] That guy who was once a GASP, but now just floats around dropping his minion poo on poo ideas in Ideas & Feature Requests.

Currently exploring the Mars Geo Orbit ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowalski711 View Post
    Like it very much, however I think it's ruled out for probs some stupid reason I mean what's wrong with a "clan family"?
    This idea isn't ruled out. There could be a small chance that it may be added, though.

Currently exploring the Mars Geo Orbit ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by XxDjPewdsxX View Post
    Clan Alliances

Random Player

potato-heads.jpg
    ***look for the bolded text***
    Seriously, SC won't add PM-ings for now...

Thanks for supporting. It's not ruled out? I really thought it is because I saw it at the stickies. Yeah, PMs may not be added, but it would be great if these were added. Clan families are amazing, I hope you guys agree.

I like the idea but I don't like where there can't be a Co. I mean come on, sometimes a leader can be overwhelmed with having to take care of all the needs of an alliance. Therefore I say there should be at the least 5 trustworthy Co leaders.

This is nice

This should be in the game Kudos to whoever made it
    Ember Spirit - TH9 / Co-Lead of Native Roots / Started in 11/10/14
    Julianne - TH7 / Member of Native Roots/ Started in 9/17/15
    Aniki - TH5 / Member of Native Roots / Started in 6/1/16`
    Also plays DOTA 2 and watches anime

Quote Originally Posted by Secondsight103 View Post
    I like the idea but I don't like where there can't be a Co. I mean come on, sometimes a leader can be overwhelmed with having to take care of all the needs of an alliance. Therefore I say there should be at the least 5 trustworthy Co leaders.
    The clan leaders function like the alliance co-leaders. They can kick, but only people in their clan. If they want to kick a person from another clan, he should send a report to the person's clan leader for misbehavior or stuffs like that. And thier clan leader should dp the job of kicking. They can change the alliance flag and alliance description. They can promote and demote, but only from people from their clan.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashNButter View Post
    This should be in the game Kudos to whoever made it
    Thanks mate!