Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UltraDragonMaster's Base Compilation

UltraDragonMaster's Base Compilation

UltraDragonMaster's Base compilation
    (Yee)

All of the bases created by UltraDragonMaster are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
    Intro
    Hello and welcome to my Base Design compilation!٩(◕‿◕。)۶I’m Megabossdragon in-game, but many of you guys know me as UltraDragonMaster. I got into base building in general when attempting to create the impossible for a TH8 back in the dark ages of hogs and pre-lurable heroes, a Anti-Hog base with a truly Unlurable CC, and I succeeded in it (cough* cough* the now-outdated and hated The Roundhouse ) , afterwards I chose to pursue base building, making and trying to test my limits and concepts, but after a little bit it got boring and especially frustrating trying to do so. I got into Labyrinths by practically bandwagoning into it (bwhaha) as it was the hot style on the forums (at the time), but as I got more and more into it, I realized that this was my calling, the areas that I struggled with building solid-archetype bases, was the areas I succeeded with Labys. And as I started making labys, I started forging my own style and the path to where I am right now. I personally won't be here without the inspiration from the forums and especially my friends; Orz for in part inspiring me to build The Roundhouse after becoming frustrated with the first version of Tesseract; TheJ, EliteBanana, TheShadow, Avernicus, and Eddie-56 for helping me with the difficult transition to building Labys plus supporting me on the way, Tombro and mungoflago for inspiring me to try to expand into reddit (and fail....), Eric for pestering me for base tips, and my homie GameKaans for inspiring me to keep on building the impossible (*cough*cough*cough* more like betting that my designs and concepts won't work cough*cough*cough*). My future goals are to keep on making unorthodox bases that will make the attackers confuzzled and of course, to keep on injecting Pokemon references to my base threads

Tested Designs

These are the bases that have been thoroughly tested and have threads

The Roundhouse
    I built this base because I saw 1 thing in common with all the popular Anti-Hog bases for TH8 at the time of the mass hoggers (early 2014), the CC was too lurable, so using some wit and mostly luck, I created the first Th8 Anti-Hog base with a unlurable CC. The base worked great against Hogs and even Mass Drags but it doesn't work against current meta, as I have said countless times in the thread, but alas people don't listen sometimes and still bash the outdated base
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/303535-The-Roundhouse-A-Unique-TH-8-Anti-Hog-base-with-a-Practically-Unlurable-Clan-Castle!
    Distortion Kingdom
    This was my very first serious Laby (or Half and Half base if you're that techincal )that I really poured time into. I used the Tesla 7a6t range exploit (I coined the term )that I explained more in the thread in order to wreck havoc to Giant AI, the base also used what I call the 'Orz AQ theory' (the base was made before Orz propertly made a theory for the AQ range, which can be found on his Singularity base thread) which messes up the line of the AQ's attack
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...rotection-base

Twilight Sword
    I designed this base off of the split-core labyrinth concept, unlike its counterpart, it depends more on splitting troops and sending them to their doom rather than raw defensive power
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/538730-TH9-Hakumei-gatana-Towairaitosh%C4%ABrudo-2-Farming-Labyrinth-bases
    Twilight Shield
    I also designed this base off of the split-core laby concept and unlike its counterpart, it depends less on AI pathing and more on raw defensive power in order to get the job done
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/538730-TH9-Hakumei-gatana-Towairaitosh%C4%ABrudo-2-Farming-Labyrinth-bases

Hyperspace Rift

A base I designed when attempting to make a closed core laby, this base offers solid AI pathing with many anti-barch spoofs in it that I explained in more detail in my thread
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...Labyrinth-base

Wrath of the Chasm

A base that was designed when I was trying to make a Hyperspace Rift 2.0, but the mechanics got significantly different and as I tweaked it, only the core looks the same, and this was my first base catered more to Giants than Barch, with many anti-Giant spoofs that I explain in the thread
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ming-Labyrinth

Eon Purge
    A base I designed when I decided to make a base that had some features that my other bases didn't, like DBGs, ADs inside, and a hard to snipe DE storage. Also had many Anti-Giant and Anti-WB spoofs in the base that I explain in more detail in the thread

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ming-Labyrinth

Buzzkill

A base that was designed after getting an idea from one of Ed's unreleased bases. Buzzkill was a whole new step in designing for me. This base features many funnels that flow enemies throughout the base and good DE protection

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...rotection-Base

Misc. Designs

These are the black sheeps of my designing brain, these bases are the ones that haven't been tested enough to prove that it worked, or the ones that have been scrapped because they were too weak to a certain comp (but no Pokemon references here, I don't want to run out of them for the future ). feel free to use any of the bases posted in this section, but I’m not responsible for any access loot lost, you have been warned

Soul Dew
    A pre-xbow base that I really wanted to make a thread for, but I discovered a fatal weakness and was forced to scrap it

Hyperspace Rift 2
    The sequel to Hyperspace Rift, was too weak to normal GiBarch

Tri-Handle
    A DE protection base inspired by Avernicus and TheJ

Idek
    A pre-xbow inward laby that I forgot to test

Razer Sharp

Random laby that I designed during one of my designing blocks

Split-Galaxy
    One of the many (and nooby) bases I made when I was a solid-archetype designer

Spiked Coil
    Probably one of the better bases I made before I went to labys

Flow of Spirits
    My 1st ever inward laby, epic fail now that I looked back on it

Potato
    The names fits so well with the shape of the base… a base I made when I was addicted to coreless bases, but they failed… a lot.

Last edited by Ytiev; August 17th, 2015 at 02:04 PM.

Sliced Onion

Another of my failed coreless bases…… and another veggie

Fool’s Moat

A pre-xbow moat I attempted to design, and of course I failed at it haha

Anti-Champ Base

A troll base that GameKaans challenged me to design, needless to say I won the challenge

Squished Core
    Another one of my early labys, another epic fail

Mighty-Moat

Another laby that I designed that uses a semi-moat 2nd layer, needless to say the base isn’t mighty at all

GiBeGone
    One of my first Giant-catered bases, and a epic fail

Cut-WaterMelon

One of the coreless bases that I invested a lot of time into, and that time was wasted, epic fail of a base…

U wot m8
    This is why I can’t make war bases…….

Bloom

Ihad a really good feeling about this base, but it was too weak to Gibarch

Conclusion
    I really love base designing and the community around it, I wish to grow and learn more about unorthodox concepts and ideas that are waiting to be made real and about base designing in general.
    Last edited by Ytiev; August 13th, 2015 at 10:33 PM.

Wow. Great collection you got there. Amazing to see how far you've come as a base designer. Can't wait to see what you bring in he future.

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicAK View Post
    Wow. Great collection you got there. Amazing to see how far you've come as a base designer. Can't wait to see what you bring in he future.
    I couldn't believe it when it clicked in my brain when I started making labys, and thanks man, hopefully you can find your style soon, I think you'll make a awesome designer

Loved it !
    Boom Beach ~ HQ 14 - Lv. 33 - Around 330 VP
    Clash of Clans ~ TH 8 - Lv. 87 - Around 2050 Trophies (Stopped​)

Veddy nice UDM veddy nice

Quote Originally Posted by DarkrymoZe View Post
    Loved it !
    Thank you very much!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow626 View Post
    Veddy nice UDM veddy nice
    Thanks, do you think I should put up Lotus Gracidea up there?

Wow these are a lot of great looking bases! Nice to see a compilation of you, keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Wow these are a lot of great looking bases! Nice to see a compilation of you, keep it up
    Thanks! 10chars

Banned
    Retiring- If you have a clan you want me to visit before I do VM me!
    Noice bases