Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Level 84 looking for friendly nh

Level 84 looking for friendly nh

Hi. This weekend my current nh had a falling out and it disappeared. I'm an hour player except when I'm sleeping. We were always number 1 in the Derbys.
    and I'd like to fit into a category like that again. I bust my butt doing tasks and help all the time for farmers in need. Please invite me
    Last edited by Chris35ty; April 6th, 2015 at 01:39 PM.

Try us out

Quote Originally Posted by Chris35ty View Post
    Hi. This weekend my current nh had a falling out and it disappeared. I'm an hour player except when I'm sleeping. We were always number 1 in the Derbys.
    and I'd like to fit into a category like that again. I bust my butt doing tasks and help all the time for farmers in need. Please invite me
    We have all kinds of levels , I'm the highest at 100 . All friendly people from all over the world . Look for Mariposatown , red pony on yellow circle . Request to join
    Last edited by Ursulae1; April 6th, 2015 at 02:04 PM.

i feel uneducated here

Quote Originally Posted by Ursulae1 View Post
    We have all kinds of levels , I'm the highest at 100 . All friendly people from all over the world . Look for Mariposatown , red pony on yellow circle . Request to join
    Where do i search? All new to this as I was brought in by another member way back when nh started

Pro Member

Farming Fools!

Hello, Farming Fools! is looking for a new, active and chatty member. We have won al four derbys so far and are very much team players! We have members from all over the world and we are like one big family! We have a facebook group and we also like to play games and win prizes! We are invite only so please let me know if you are interested and I can change the room settings.

Your neighbourhood house

Where do i search? All new to this as I was brought in by another member way back when nh started
    Go into your neighbourhood house , there is a magnifying glass , tap on that and type in Mariposatown . We are the only hood by that name

come check us out

We are a 40+ request to join group who love to do derby and help each other before advertising.

We came first last derby but this derby we started our own as the leaders were letting anyone join who then chose 50 point tasks. We trash all under 250 and help each other before advertising. We also trade amongst ourselves first.

If you like what you read in our full forum post, just request to join and comment that you found us on here.

Derby Destroyers!

Talking Join Us

Jess's Farming Village

Game Centre ID: gemmc822

Please come a join our friendly and helpful farming Village & Town. If you play daily and enjoy helping out fellow neighbours with tasks, goods and orders, please search us out! We are a new neighbourhood of 26 very dedicated helpers & Derby players. All English Speaking and at different levels. We have people from all around the world so always somebody to chat with day or night 😃

To find us just look for the search bar in the neighbourhood section. Look to the top of the screen and you will find a search glass. Type 'Jess's Farming Village' here and ask to join. Looking forward to chatting with you Pink Cat With Pink Star Logo

Cloud 9

Tired of the drama and manipulations in your NH, so were we, that's why we started our own NH called "Cloud 9" .
    We are established players looking for others that share our values of clean playing, helping others, moving forward together, and having fun. We enjoy derbies as a team effort, and support one another. Lively fun chats that will have you laughing and shaking your head.
    Heard enough to make you curious? Then come on over and give us a try, can't hurt and you may have just found what you have been looking for all along.... Cloud 9 - pink cat on a blue background.

hello I would like to invite you to come check out our hood, Gold Standard Farms, we have been #1 from day 1 of the derby, we are a drama free hood, everyone is friendly , respectful and helpful our motto is : team work make the dream work and that's why we continue to place 1st in the derby

Centennial Club

Nh helpers

Hello Dear

We would love to have you in NH HELPERS.

We are looking for good active player like you, does not matter which level you are. We need english and hayday addictive people.

We are helping each other in every task and events.

Also trade so that you expand your barn silo, land, town, fishing etc.

Hope we meet you soon in our neighborhood: NH HELPERS (Blue man on yellow circle)

Should you have question, send me a private message or on kik: inderjeet.s

Thanks