Thread: !*-Op Attack-*!

Trainee

Talking !*-Op Attack-*!

Hey guys Last night during my clan war against Quantums web we lost cause they used the most op attack strategy! I dident believe my eyes but it was healers and wall breakers! the wall breakers never died and kept blowing up everything A town hall 1 in my clan swept clean through a maxed town hall 11 I mean jeez thoughs lvl 4 infernoes couldnt stop them! I want to Know why this is happening and I think the Healer wall breaker strategy should get NERFED!
    Town Hall 7|TrophyTyranny78 Leader|Intense Clasher

HAHAHAHHA, check out my thread from earlier relates to this ... http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anymore-either
    TH9/Lvl 100/GG 350M/EE 280M/HH 500K/Sweet Victory 2900/Max Skull Walls/Grinding dem Legos

DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW OR YOU WILL DIE
    http://forum.supercell.net/member.php/810133-Rig

Quote Originally Posted by Mandawg View Post
    Hey guys Last night during my clan war against Quantums web we lost cause they used the most op attack strategy! I dident believe my eyes but it was healers and wall breakers! the wall breakers never died and kept blowing up everything A town hall 1 in my clan swept clean through a maxed town hall 11 I mean jeez thoughs lvl 4 infernoes couldnt stop them! I want to Know why this is happening and I think the Healer wall breaker strategy should get NERFED!
    Lol

Started playing Clash: April 8, 2014, IGN:
    Clash of Clans/Clash Royale
    lvl 130 | TH10 | 679 Million Gold Grab | Trophy Record 3355
    |War Hero 609
    lvl 9| Trophy Record 2316 |Cards 47/54

Trainee
    Dude just imagine if this was possible that would be epic
    Town Hall 7|TrophyTyranny78 Leader|Intense Clasher