Thread: from android link to ios

Fresh Spawn

from android link to ios

Hi,
    I want to link my account from adroid to ios, but it seem like cannot link when i choose this is ols device and wanna to link to other device because it stated "your account already linked, only can link one time"

I'm very sure i never link to ios account before. But previously i lost my account and was requested supercell to send back me village. Is it possible when i request supercell to send back me account then the staff link to ios already?

Thanks.

Fresh Spawn

Android from android link to ios

hi please help me i link device one and i want to link device again but when i did link device i disconnected gmail accuont and i link device. i made mistake and i want to have to both accont please help me supercell my email and appstore acoont :bobo_bch@yahoo.com if you want to contact me please email in the spam file my gamil :benyaminchahardahcherik.bcc@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by pogh View Post
    hi please help me i link device one and i want to link device again but when i did link device i disconnected gmail accuont and i link device. i made mistake and i want to have to both accont please help me supercell my email and appstore acoont :bobo_bch@yahoo.com if you want to contact me please email in the spam file my gamil :benyaminchahardahcherik.bcc@gmail.com
    Hi. You need to contact in game support team but I think they'll not help you since you have already linked your village once.
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...In-Out-of-game