Thread: TH3 Base

TH3 Base

Hey guys this is my second base build, so it probably is not the best. Some of my extra buildings are placed strategically while a few are placed where I had room for. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE LABORATORY. If you guys have any criticism I would love to hear it. Thanks!

Link for base- http://imgur.com/oMUafHz
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like actually a nice base design, but isn't it better to keep the town hall outside? Mainly because you're farming around that town hall right, while some people not experienced just town hall snipe. Also you should max out these town halls even though it's easy around that town hall, it's always nice not to lag behind on some upgrades ;D.
    Last edited by ClashofClansAddict; March 28th, 2015 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashofClansAddict View Post
    Looks like actually a nice base design, but isn't it better to keep the town hall outside? Mainly because you're farming around that town hall right, while some people not experienced just town hall snipe. Also you should max out these town halls even though it's easy around that town hall, it's always nice not to lag behind on some upgrades ;D.
    That's a valid point about the town hall, but for me personally I feel like it helps to have it in the middle even at these levels because if you get town hall sniped you loose 1000 gold and elixir which at this level may not seem like a lot, but can hurt inexperienced players. I also like my town hall in the middle because of personal preference. Also funny that you mention maxing out these town halls I am actually doing a series on maxing out all of my town hall levels on my YouTube channel OutrageousBarbarian which is ironic. Anyways I'll make sure to max it out and if I share it as a base design for people to use I'll add another layout where the town hall is outside. Thanks for the feedback!
    Last edited by OutrageousBarbarian; March 28th, 2015 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OutrageousBarbarian View Post
    That's a valid point about the town hall, but for me personally I feel like it helps to have it in the middle even at these levels because if you get town hall sniped you loose 1000 gold and elixir which at this level may not seem like a lot, but can hurt inexperienced players. I also like my town hall in the middle because of personal preference. Also funny that you mention maxing out these town halls I am actually doing a series on maxing out all of my town hall levels on my YouTube channel OutrageousBarbarian which is ironic. Anyways I'll make sure to max it out and if I share it as a base design for people to use I'll add another layout where the town hall is outside. Thanks for the feedback!
    Yep, at this low town hall 3, it's best to leave your town hall protected. However once you're town hall 4+ I would suggest leaving it outside for obvious reasons. Overall, this is a decent base, seems like it's working pretty good for you.

Clan: On
    eHive Genesis IGN: PETER

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertybot101 View Post
    Yep, at this low town hall 3, it's best to leave your town hall protected. However once you're town hall 4+ I would suggest leaving it outside for obvious reasons. Overall, this is a decent base, seems like it's working pretty good for you.
    Thanks and I probably will put it outside at 4+.