Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TH 9.5 War Base: The Shattered Stronghold | Anti 3 Star Design

God's base shall be at the front page!

umm dude. put your townhall in the middle! the th in the side is too exposed and will cost you a very easy star. Its like a free 2 star for anyone using GoXXX attacks.
    "Nowhere to hide..."

Quote Originally Posted by antimatter View Post
    umm dude. put your townhall in the middle! the th in the side is too exposed and will cost you a very easy star. Its like a free 2 star for anyone using GoXXX attacks.
    Lol. This is the most ignorant and humorous post I have seen in a while. Its an anti-3 star design, it says it in the title. If people want to GoWiPe for 2 stars, they are noobs and clueless on how to attack. It is the 3 star that is to be protected. I would even put my town hall on the outside of walls to protect the 3 star...

Retired Clash of Clans Base Designer | TH9 Base Design Compilation
    Clash Royale: 4000+ Cups (Retired) | Brawl Stars: 5000 Trophies, 16 Brawlers

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    Lol. This is the most ignorant and humorous post I have seen in a while. Its an anti-3 star design, it says it in the title. If people want to GoWiPe for 2 stars, they are noobs and clueless on how to attack. It is the 3 star that is to be protected. I would even put my town hall on the outside of walls to protect the 3 star...
    all th 9 bases can get 3 starred anyway... lava loon is op. putting townhall in the side just makes it easier.
    "Nowhere to hide..."

all th 9 bases can get 3 starred anyway... lava loon is op. putting townhall in the side just makes it easier.
    No its not. You just don't know how to defend. Putting it there makes it a harder queen kill, and tempts people into 2 star.

Retired Clash of Clans Base Designer | TH9 Base Design Compilation
    Clash Royale: 4000+ Cups (Retired) | Brawl Stars: 5000 Trophies, 16 Brawlers

laughing really hard right now with how much ignorance this thread has.. apparently there are lots of people that are living under a rock, not knowing what was TH9.5 and why the TH was not at the center of the base..
    275/275 Magmas
    B.King- Level 40
    A.Queen- Level 40
    G. Warden- ​Level 20
    2B GG - 2B EE - 8.9M HH

Forum Elder
    Loving this base!

What about Penthound from 12-3 o'clock? 3 Queen side 2 north Spread? If timed right the wizzies would still target hounds while loons approach.

I'm gonna have to assume u didn't read the theory behind the design and just commented simply based off the pics. The base is designed specifically to protect that last star. Of course u're right that any th9 base can be 3 starred; but how often do u come across an elite war clan that can wipe your base clean? And lava loon isn't OP if u know how the technique works. It can be broken and this base is one of those that actually breaks the comp.

Quote Originally Posted by 2890 View Post
    A shattered from the 6-7 o'clock angle would rip your base apart. The 5 o'clock angle is bad due to storages and TH.
    You are asking your archer queen to be absolutely brilliant and not get drawn into the core by my archer queen and cc troops and snipe the leftmost air defense (I am assuming when you say 6-7 o'clock angle you intend to wb the wiz tower/cannon compartment and jump to the core). It is an extremely hard shatter to pull off.

Also two awesome defense logs up! Both from TH 10s and one was a 3 star.
    Last edited by GodII; April 5th, 2015 at 03:44 AM.
    Recently returned from a ~2 year retirement. I may be an old dog, but I still got some tricks up my sleeve.

Guess I'll try this base out, it looks nice. Wonder how long will it take for the community to crack this base for 3 stars?
    Yeah.