MusicMaster

Clan: Silent
    5K lv11 HYPE

Down under with my vegemite sandwich... JK I hate vegemite XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolicious View Post
    I think there are to many dgb and skeletom traps for th9
    In answer to your comment...

Quote Originally Posted by akiyume View Post
    Someone's not informed of the meta games it follows the .5 Town Hall weight concept. I can't really judge really right now since it seems solid, but might say some air mines could be pre-triggered by minions if they are too far. Other than that, still looking.
    ... what he said
    Last edited by Lootenant; March 27th, 2015 at 06:58 AM.
    IGN: Lootenant Forbe
    TH9|Level 106
    sir clans a lot

Finally updated the OP so that the base's functions are laid out! Also I am working on a new version that will defend the shattered golaloon from the bottom even better because that is the best attack my clanmates and I could work out that could have a realistic chance of getting 3 stars.
    Recently returned from a ~2 year retirement. I may be an old dog, but I still got some tricks up my sleeve.

If I'm a max TH 9 does it matter where i put the DGB for pathing reasons? And would you stack the 6 mini bombs together like another DGB set or keep them apart?

Quote Originally Posted by Costii View Post
    If I'm a max TH 9 does it matter where i put the DGB for pathing reasons? And would you stack the 6 mini bombs together like another DGB set or keep them apart?
    As a TH 9 I would do a core double giant bomb plus a double giant bomb next to the queen's altar next to the archer tower. I know I usually say "don't use core dgb" but in this case I crammed 4 storages in addition to the townhall up there so being able to goho into the core from that side is very difficult. The other option are where the true double giant bombs are set right now and perhaps you can figure out a good reason why one position is better than another. For the 6 minibombs put them somewhere away from the archer queen in a spot where you don't think a hog attacker would use a heal (so not near clumped towers or towers with high hp).

Also just got spam lalooned from a TH 10 so I suppose I will keep a couple of defense logs to show how loon pathing goes.
    Recently returned from a ~2 year retirement. I may be an old dog, but I still got some tricks up my sleeve.

Cool thanks a lot man. Another question: does the WT beside the TH cover the AD? It seems like it does but barely. Just curious to know if that WT will be beating on the lavas on top of that AD or rather any loons in range.

Quote Originally Posted by Costii View Post
    Cool thanks a lot man. Another question: does the WT beside the TH cover the AD? It seems like it does but barely. Just curious to know if that WT will be beating on the lavas on top of that AD or rather any loons in range.
    I wasn't sure either so in my new version I moved the gold storage else where because I felt there was enough hp up there still and scooted the wiz tower a tile up and right to make sure it doesnt reach lava hounds on that air defense

I moved the gold storage to the far west DE drill, moved up the WT one tile and put the DE drill outside the wall in front of the WT to compensate.

Banned
    A shattered from the 6-7 o'clock angle would rip your base apart. The 5 o'clock angle is bad due to storages and TH.

Banned
    nice base bro! u did it again!