Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cloud 9 - Is there anywhere you would rather be?

Centennial Club

Cloud 9 - Is there anywhere you would rather be?

Cloud 9 is an English speaking hood actively seeking new members! We are a respectful fun bunch that loves to help and chat. Sometimes we even get a bit of farming done!

We love the derby and are in the championship league. We now only do 320 x10. We play hard or go home (opt out) Opting out is OK ... we all have real lives and real responsibilities!

We request mature adults only. No drama Kings or Queens please, been there, experienced that!

Please feel free to shoot the NH an email if you have any questions! Cloud9.hdnh@gmail.com.

We look forward to meeting you soon!
    Last edited by Kellyk; August 25th, 2016 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Changes to NH format

Centennial Club

looking forward to new players

Looking for active friendly players... hope to see you soon!

Centennial Club

look no further!

We love to help! Choosing a neighborhood is tricky business! We have been playing for some time and have started our own neighborhood built on the Values we appreciated most as we learned the game!

We are here to help... it's easier to develop as a player when you are part of a group that wants to help you to level up quickly!

Come join us and have some fun!!

Cloud 9 is an English speaking hood actively seeking those that wish to be respected, have lively chats, willing to give and receive help as needed. We are into having fun within our hood and hope you will
    consider joining us and bring energy, liveliness, and a good sense of
    humour.

New Guy

saw your post and sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk View Post
    Cloud 9 is an English speaking hood actively seeking those that wish
    to be respected, have lively chats, willing to give and receive help
    as needed. We are into having fun within our hood and hope you will
    humour.

We request mature adults only. No drama Kings or Queens please, been there, experienced that!

Manners are an obvious expectation. Hello's , Please and Thank you are so simple but mean so much! We love to help and participate in events - love the thrill of the derby and working together!If this sound like being on Cloud 9 to you... then please come join us!

Love your desciption...so I sent over a PM in your forum mailbox! Hope to hear from yall!

Magnolia Farms at "Lettuce B Frank"

Centennial Club

Cloud 9

Looking for players, come check us out!!!

Centennial Club

ready for some fun?

Cloud 9

Pink cat blue background...

Come for fun and friendship!!

Centennial Club

Could 9

Cloud 9

Pink cat blue background...

Come for fun and friendship!!
    Tired of the drama and manipulations in your NH, so were we, that's why we started our own NH called "Cloud 9" .
    We are established players looking for others that share our values of clean playing, helping others, moving forward together, and having fun. We enjoy derbies as a team effort, and support one another. Lively fun chats that will have you laughing and shaking your head.
    Heard enough to make you curious? Then come on over and give us a try, can't hurt and you may have just found what you have been looking for all along.... Cloud 9 - pink cat on a blue background.

Centennial Club

Cloud 9

humour.

Manners are an obvious expectation. Hello's , Please and Thank you are so simple but mean so much! We love to help and participate in events - love the thrill of the derby and working together!If this sound like being on Cloud 9 to you... then please come join us!

Tired of the drama and manipulations in your NH, so were we, that's why we started our own NH called "Cloud 9" .
    We are established players looking for others that share our values of clean playing, helping others, moving forward together, and having fun. We enjoy derbies as a team effort, and support one another. Lively fun chats that will have you laughing and shaking your head.
    Heard enough to make you curious? Then come on over and give us a try, can't hurt and you may have just found what you have been looking for all along.... Cloud 9 - pink cat on a blue background.

Centennial Club

way to go Deb!

What a great comment Deb.. and you put it so well!! Hopefully we will be picking up some genuine like minded neighbors soon!

Cool Hello Cloud 9

humour.

Hello Kellyk

I have just left a NH that I joined without really knowing anything about them. They were not very friendly, did not chat but did help each other out. No one answered my 'glad to join you' message and only half of the NH appeared to play regularly. No one really spoke to me at all.

i am now looking to join a friendly NH who are going to chat to me occasionally! I am a daily player on level 41, on town level 9. I love HD and enjoy the Derby, when it works! I like to help out as much as I can, play the town a lot but don't do much on the boats as I prefer just to help others with this. I try to always be polite and cheerful!

i hope to hear from you as you sound a nice group. As I have just left a NH I'm not sure how long before I am allowed to join another one? You might know the answer to this please.

Best wishes from Patricia at Faraway Farm.