Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why do you disconnect the user when "Another Device is connecting"

Angry why do you disconnect the user when "Another Device is connecting"

Shouldn't the "other" user be kept out of the game as long as the account is still online?

Why does the online account gets disconnected?

I was fighting a war when this happen. This cannot get any more dumber!! Why is the online user disconnected for this rubbish???????????????????

Why would anybody other than yourself be logging into your village?

obviously, it can be a close friend or sibling..

Congratulations, you've won the "new thing to complain about" award for today.
    Part time clasher

Actually this is a very valid complaint. It can be really frustrating if this happens during war attack.

For people asking how this can happen, I play clash on my iPhone and iPad. While the phone is my personal device, the iPad is a shared device use by my family. The worse part is no one in my family plays clash, but sometimes you did not close the application and then the device went to sleep... Then when someones unlock the iPad, it automatically loads up the game and disconnect me who is playing on my phone.
    IGN: ZeNeLLiE | BK: 25| AQ: 27 | Walls: Pathetic | Status: Pushing | Record: 4555
    Valkyrie user in Titan league -
    Watch my YouTube Channel here - 5000+ subscribers!

You and only are meant to have access to your account. If anything else happens, that's your fault.

This is standard practice with pretty much every application that has an account. The main reason is to make sure that you are still able to use your account if you forgot to log out somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenbeek44 View Post
    This is standard practice with pretty much every application that has an account. The main reason is to make sure that you are still able to use your account if you forgot to log out somewhere.
    best explanation so far

Your solution would be what... Let them both log in? Don't share your account and that won't happen to you. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    Your solution would be what... Let them both log in? Don't share your account and that won't happen to you. Problem solved.

"Someone else is currently logged in, please wait until the other device has disconnected"
    My Ideas Features & Request Guide

Town Hall: 10 |Level: 134 | Trophy Record: 3522 (TH10) | Clan: N/A
    Clan War Whitelist Option|New Dark Elixir Flying Unit