Thread: How to use goblins at Town Halls 7-9

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How to use goblins at Town Halls 7-9

OVERVIEW

• Goblin use above Town Hall six is often strongly discouraged, however, this guide explains their use at higher town hall levels
    • I do not reccomend it at town hall 10
    • My clan recenty started experimenting with this, and guess what, everyone had more loot!
    • Goblins are ver cheap to make and can help you easily gain resources
    • Side note: My clan did this in gold II, which seems to have a lot of loot anyway
    • Also, only expect one star at the most

STRATEGY

• To have constant raids, fill two barracks with goblins, one with archers, and one with giants
    • When attacking, each base is different, but place the giants and archers in a place where they will take out mortars and wizard towers (infernos are fine, they are multi-target, not splash)
    • Place the giants first, then archers
    • Attack bases where the looot is in the collectors, not storages
    • Make sure the collectors are outside the walls, or find a different base
    • Place goblins near collectors, in waves of 5 per collector
    • You can use archers to snipe ungaurded collectors

image.jpg
    As seen in this attack, it is ok to bring a few random troops.

SPELLS

• Only bring lightning spells
    • Healing spells are useless, goblins will die before they get healed
    • You could use rage, but lightning will probabally help you more
    • Jump spells are unneccecary, as you are attacking collectors outside of walls
    • Freeze spells might help on tightly grouped mortars, but it would be better to destroy them with lightning if they are spread out
    Last edited by Json8r; March 22nd, 2015 at 06:56 PM.
    CLASH ONNN!!! TH: 8 Level: 57(wow that's low). CLAN: BikeKingz #9COP9RRG Goblin Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by rwelshjr View Post
    I think it would be better to drag them outside, strip them naked, and bury them in an anthill. With honey all over them.

MOST NEEDED FEATURE:Mastermind's quest ideas Here MOST NEEDED FIX:No default troop

Reserved!!
    CLASH ONNN!!! TH: 8 Level: 57(wow that's low). CLAN: BikeKingz #9COP9RRG Goblin Guide
    I think it would be better to drag them outside, strip them naked, and bury them in an anthill. With honey all over them.

MOST NEEDED FEATURE:Mastermind's quest ideas Here MOST NEEDED FIX:No default troop

Reserved!!

This thread is now done, feel free to post

Thoughts guys?

Nice thread I personally have no issues with goblins but I would think that the same could be accomplised by just barching.
    GG:1.5 Bill/ EE: 1.7 Bill/ HH: 9.5 Mill (9-30-16)
    Highest Trophy count: 5116 (1-31-17)
    Clan tag #2VJVQJ2C