Thread: How to use goblins at Town Halls 7-9

How to use goblins at Town Halls 7-9

OVERVIEW

• Goblin use above Town Hall six is often strongly discouraged, however, this guide explains their use at higher town hall levels
    • I do not reccomend it at town hall 10
    • My clan recenty started experimenting with this, and guess what, everyone had more loot!
    • Goblins are ver cheap to make and can help you easily gain resources
    • Side note: My clan did this in gold II, which seems to have a lot of loot anyway
    • Also, only expect one star at the most

STRATEGY

• To have constant raids, fill two barracks with goblins, one with archers, and one with giants
    • When attacking, each base is different, but place the giants and archers in a place where they will take out mortars and wizard towers (infernos are fine, they are multi-target, not splash)
    • Place the giants first, then archers
    • Attack bases where the looot is in the collectors, not storages
    • Make sure the collectors are outside the walls, or find a different base
    • Place goblins near collectors, in waves of 5 per collector
    • You can use archers to snipe ungaurded collectors

image.jpg
    As seen in this attack, it is ok to bring a few random troops.

SPELLS

• Only bring lightning spells
    • Healing spells are useless, goblins will die before they get healed
    • You could use rage, but lightning will probabally help you more
    • Jump spells are unneccecary, as you are attacking collectors outside of walls
    • Freeze spells might help on tightly grouped mortars, but it would be better to destroy them with lightning if they are spread out
    Last edited by Json8r; March 22nd, 2015 at 06:56 PM.
    CLASH ONNN!!! TH: 8 Level: 57(wow that's low). CLAN: BikeKingz #9COP9RRG Goblin Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by rwelshjr View Post
    I think it would be better to drag them outside, strip them naked, and bury them in an anthill. With honey all over them.

MOST NEEDED FEATURE:Mastermind's quest ideas Here MOST NEEDED FIX:No default troop

Reserved!!
    CLASH ONNN!!! TH: 8 Level: 57(wow that's low). CLAN: BikeKingz #9COP9RRG Goblin Guide
    I think it would be better to drag them outside, strip them naked, and bury them in an anthill. With honey all over them.

MOST NEEDED FEATURE:Mastermind's quest ideas Here MOST NEEDED FIX:No default troop

Reserved!!

This thread is now done, feel free to post

Thoughts guys?

Nice thread I personally have no issues with goblins but I would think that the same could be accomplised by just barching.
    GG:1.5 Bill/ EE: 1.7 Bill/ HH: 9.5 Mill (9-30-16)
    Highest Trophy count: 5116 (1-31-17)
    Clan tag #2VJVQJ2C

I agree...with Barch at least you have a shot at storages. I have seen goblins used effectively with Barch and some wallbreakers...puts the finish touch on your raid when the barch starts to lose steam.

Quote Originally Posted by james65 View Post
    Nice thread I personally have no issues with goblins but I would think that the same could be accomplised by just barching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorofjets View Post
    I agree...with Barch at least you have a shot at storages. I have seen goblins used effectively with Barch and some wallbreakers...puts the finish touch on your raid when the barch starts to lose steam.
    Thanks for the feedback guys

UPDATE: i just got a 150k raid with a all goblin army

UPDATE: a 300K WITH AN ALL GOBLIN ARMY!