Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbors who don't help with derby should NOT get derby rewards

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by haydayforum View Post
    How do you know they ignored your request verses they did not see your request?

People "contribute" in various ways. Helping you fill your boat or truck order is contributing, even if they do not complete a task. That team work spirit may be what Supercell had in mind if they gives prizes even though no task completed.
    I know that she ignored my request as she is a friend of my mothers and also my friend on Facebook. I sent her a pm explaining that I had received several messages and noticed myself that she was not participating in the derby, i offered my help in regard to her completing tasks and at first received a response saying she would. 2 days later she still had not taken up any tasks and then i saw she had blocked me on fb..
    In answer to your question no she hardly helped anyone in the hood.. Watered maybe one bush every month and never helped fill anyones crate! Kept her in mainly for my mums sake but enough was enough.

Smile Good point!

We never kick anyone out, unless they have not played in several months. We post a comment in chat area and ask them to respond by a certain date. If they don't, they are kicked out.

Some of our neighbors say they don't understand task, etc., when you ask them to help with events, derby, etc. The annoying thing is that they have NO problem asking others to fill THEIR boats, trucks, revive trees/ bushes, etc. We try to give people the benefit of the doubt and help them, but after a while of helping them-without it being reciprocated, you have to kick them out.

Rose Ada and Lena

Quote Originally Posted by haydayforum View Post
    How do you know they ignored your request verses they did not see your request?

People "contribute" in various ways. Helping you fill your boat or truck order is contributing, even if they do not complete a task. That team work spirit may be what Supercell had in mind if they gives prizes even though no task completed.
    Last edited by ada1252; March 22nd, 2015 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Spelling correction

Good point!

It works that way for the event board tasks. If you don't do a certain number of tasks to reach blue globe symbol, you don't get the end reward....

Quote Originally Posted by kaylinpickles View Post
    for the opt-in and out option, what if that person opts in but still doesnt participate? then they should *still* not be given prizes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummysmith2012 View Post
    I know that she ignored my request as she is a friend of my mothers and also my friend on Facebook. I sent her a pm explaining that I had received several messages and noticed myself that she was not participating in the derby, i offered my help in regard to her completing tasks and at first received a response saying she would. 2 days later she still had not taken up any tasks and then i saw she had blocked me on fb..
    In answer to your question no she hardly helped anyone in the hood.. Watered maybe one bush every month and never helped fill anyones crate! Kept her in mainly for my mums sake but enough was enough.
    Sounds like she has more of a problem than just not doing derby tasks. Does your mother have any insight to what she may be going through?

I agree

Hi there are 30 members in the neighborhood that I belong to but only about 10 of us particate in the derby and none of those are leaders or co-leaders so some of the tasks we would like deleted can't because none of us able to unless we loose the task off our own amount

I think the opt in and opt out of Derbys is a good idea particularly for those people who know that they are going to be away or have other commitments, or possibly HayDay could give prizes based on a persons activity within each a Derby.

neighbors that do NOT help at all must not receive the price. The time for realize the derby is too long. i take all my five in the first day!
    The time to use tom is bad. Is posible that tom come in one hour?
    Thanks

Sounds great!

I think everyone in my nh is helping, but great idea for many nh's
    I am very interested in having a way leaders can see what people have done what task. I keep looking at board but you miss things. Not so much to get after people, have a great nh. More because I keep asking if people need help, does anyone have a task left. Also would be helpful if anymore bug problems. Did fishing task that did not show up either.

looking for a thread to suggest another position in nh. Like: task keeper, can only trash tasks not do anything else. I have a real go getter but kind of young person in nh. Would be perfect for him and help me and my co leaders and elders that are very busy helping nh.
    Thank you Hay Day! And anyone that knows a place for this suggestion. Can pm if want. Thank you Cheryl
    Last edited by Cherylanna; March 26th, 2015 at 04:37 PM.

Great idea!😊

We like the idea of being able to see the task that others are working on. Currently you can see the your tasks only. You would know by looking at a neighbor's task, if they need help by giving them boat and truck items or harvest items to plant.....

Rose Ada and Lena

Quote Originally Posted by Cherylanna View Post
    I think everyone in my nh is helping, but great idea for many nh's
    I am very interested in having a way leaders can see what people have done what task. I keep looking at board but you miss things. Not so much to get after people, have a great nh. More because I keep asking if people need help, does anyone have a task left. Also would be helpful if anymore bug problems. Did fishing task that did not show up either.

looking for a thread to suggest another position in nh. Like: task keeper, can only trash tasks not do anything else. I have a real go getter but kind of young person in nh. Would be perfect for him and help me and my co leaders and elders that are very busy helping nh.
    Thank you Hay Day! And anyone that knows a place for this suggestion. Can pm if want. Thank you Cheryl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ada1252 View Post
    We like the idea of being able to see the task that others are working on. Currently you can see the your tasks only. You would know by looking at a neighbor's task, if they need help by giving them boat and truck items or harvest items to plant.....

Rose Ada and Lena
    I can see the task that others are working on now.