Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Draft - The Derby Guide

Centennial Club
    I've only been playing for just over a year but I was led to believe that the derby rewards were the same/similar regardless of whether you finished 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
    Sure, the actual items may change but you'd still get, say, 4 axes for a top 3 finish, rather than 3 axes for finishing 2nd and 2 axes for 3rd. Just a basic example of course.
    The link on the 1st page to the "Hay Day Derby - The Top Three - Gold, Silver, & Bronze" video would suggest that the higher up within that top 3, the better/more the rewards. However, that video, and most of the info on the 1st page, is almost 3yrs old and plenty of things have changed in the derby since then.

So can anyone tell me if you get similar 'value' rewards regardless of where in the top 3 you finish? Or do you get better for 1st over 2nd over 3rd?
    Thank you
    Last edited by Dean73; January 21st, 2018 at 02:31 PM.
    Farm current level: 125. Achievements: 143/144
    Tag: #8V9URGQJR
    Been playing since 25th November 2016

I cannot find where this is mentioned anywhere else and it did not come up on a search.

why are the horseshoe prizes different for members of the same neighbourhood?

we have several players who have completely finished land expansion who are always getting expansion permits and those that need them who don't.

others always get boosters or diamonds.

we cannot find a pattern with levels or points scored in derby.

Fresh Spawn

Question Same question

Quote Originally Posted by Dean73 View Post
    I've only been playing for just over a year but I was led to believe that the derby rewards were the same/similar regardless of whether you finished 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
    Sure, the actual items may change but you'd still get, say, 4 axes for a top 3 finish, rather than 3 axes for finishing 2nd and 2 axes for 3rd. Just a basic example of course.
    The link on the 1st page to the "Hay Day Derby - The Top Three - Gold, Silver, & Bronze" video would suggest that the higher up within that top 3, the better/more the rewards. However, that video, and most of the info on the 1st page, is almost 3yrs old and plenty of things have changed in the derby since then.

So can anyone tell me if you get similar 'value' rewards regardless of where in the top 3 you finish? Or do you get better for 1st over 2nd over 3rd?
    Thank you
    Have you found an answer to this question. I would like to know the answer as well!

Fresh Spawn
    Hey@all,

Can you Tell me, why we didn‘t have visitor tasks? Since Five Derbys.

Thanks for answers.

Lydia

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by owls4lyd View Post
    Hey@all,

Can you Tell me, why we didn‘t have visitor tasks? Since Five Derbys.

Thanks for answers.

Lydia
    Lydia, we've been getting visitor tasks (lots of them) every week (both specific visitor as well as general visitor) except for the Fall Derby last week, when we got an unusually large number of production tasks. We did get 3 Orders tasks (2 players opted in) which included having to serve 13 general visitors per task.
    Last edited by Xtalline; October 12th, 2018 at 06:16 PM.

Please not again a normal derby this week....

Sorry if this has been covered already but I couldn't see anything.

in regards to matching of NH's in Derby.

i understand that they are matched on number of players opted in - not on number of members.

BUT is the level of members taken into account eg is a NH With three members above level 110 opted in pitted against a NH with three under level 60 opted in?