Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft - The Derby Guide

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I did some magic on the second post of the thread . Hope you don't mind .

Thanks for the guide, looking great already!!
    Thank you. Will start back on it tonight. You are a star.

Fresh Spawn
    hey thanks so much for this post. I just started my neighbourhood and the derby, so very helpful indeed!
    LaLa2
    NH: Sparkle Chips
    Join us!

Question re trashed tasks

Thank you ranger for very useful guide to the derby. Does anyone have an occurrence of a red X on a selected task on board saying the task has been trashed? One of my Neighbours reported this and is fairly sure she didn't trash it but the only thing I can think of is that they accidentally trashed the task. I am just curious what happens if one deliberately chooses to trash a contracted task for whatever reason? Does it disappear or get red X and you then bin it? I am Co-Leader and can only trash unallocated tasks so that is not what happened. Obviously I don't want anyone to experiment but someone may have info on this. Many thanks.

Banned
    Awesome guide......

Could be easily summed up as....take nothing less than 300 plus.....for any size NH. And you will be successful.

Pretty easy strategy. (if your NH is active)

Please let others know this post is around.

We are still seeing lots of posts with the same questions coming up. Can we start pointing them in the direction of this post.

I think it covers most of the repeat questions now.

Also let me know what needs to be added so we cover all bases for this guide.

I know that its fairy self explanatory but maybe a pic of the task board with an image of a task that is above your level (eg my husband cant grow lettuce yet so any lettuce tasks have a red circle with a line through it like a no smoking sign)

Also my neighbour and I are still hoping someone can tell us if theyve seen a selected task end up with a red cross through it that had not expired and what causes it?

Has anyone trashed a task yet, does it just drop off the task board like a truck order does?
    Farm name: Poppyville - Level 99
    Nh: Fun in the hay-day (now seeking active, friendly farmers to join us)
    I love my daughter, husband, dog, chickens and my farm (but not necessarily always in that order)

Quote Originally Posted by becjam View Post
    I know that its fairy self explanatory but maybe a pic of the task board with an image of a task that is above your level (eg my husband cant grow lettuce yet so any lettuce tasks have a red circle with a line through it like a no smoking sign)

Also my neighbour and I are still hoping someone can tell us if theyve seen a selected task end up with a red cross through it that had not expired and what causes it?

Has anyone trashed a task yet, does it just drop off the task board like a truck order does?
    inhave not seen what you are explaining with the red line, but when an elder or co leader or leader trash item they disappear and are replaced within 30 minute
    Roseysbuds@outlook.com. Please send an email to check us out.
    Thank you.

TY ranger for the great guide it really helps with the new Derby.

Fresh Spawn

Other neighbourhoods that have more people have a higher chance of winning

Hi,

please forgive me if I am wrong however I am currently thinking the derby could sometimes be unfair. For example if the neighbourhood I am in is up against other neighbourhoods that have double the amount of players we are never going to stand a chance of winning. Maybe if this is a case it would be nice to be able to work out how many tasks the other neighbourhoods are able to complete and then allowing neighbourhoods with less people in to do extra tasks.

just a thought

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by C2crane View Post
    Hi,

please forgive me if I am wrong however I am currently thinking the derby could sometimes be unfair. For example if the neighbourhood I am in is up against other neighbourhoods that have double the amount of players we are never going to stand a chance of winning. Maybe if this is a case it would be nice to be able to work out how many tasks the other neighbourhoods are able to complete and then allowing neighbourhoods with less people in to do extra tasks.

just a thought
    Only neighborhoods that are in equal size are pitted against each other. Any extra members you see in your opponents neighborhood page, did join those neighborhoods after the derby had started. Those extras can not participate in the current derby and has to wait until a new derby begins.
    Last edited by myso; April 8th, 2015 at 11:41 AM.