Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft - The Derby Guide

As close to hell as geographically as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by snakiddy View Post
    Hi. Under Harvesting Tasks you say, "Each plot of land will give you two items but only the land value will count towards the total required for the task."

I did not know this! I only have six plots for potatoes. So even though my silo gets 12 potatoes, I get only 6 pts. for my derby task.

This is very important!

Thanks, Ranger.
    Snakdaddy, each plot of land gives you 1 item and returns the item you invested to grow the new veggie. They aren't really tricking anyone. It's a rather common misconception. I hope you don't feel like you were being ♥♥♥♥♥ed.
    Trading on both GC and Facebook

Level: 100 |
    GC & KIK: WillieBDare | Neighborhood: Power Traders

(For quick trades, use KIK, as I don't check my PMs regularly)

Quote Originally Posted by snakiddy View Post
    Hi. Under Harvesting Tasks you say, "Each plot of land will give you two items but only the land value will count towards the total required for the task."

I did not know this! I only have six plots for potatoes. So even though my silo gets 12 potatoes, I get only 6 pts. for my derby task.

This is very important!

Thanks, Ranger.
    As the task name suggest u hav to harvest the no.the task asked nt hw many u get after u cut em

My doubt s tat I hav completed all my tasks n my hood has gone past the last flag n re frst. Nw i hav left the hood n the derby s still going on, do i get the rewards after the derby ends??

Quote Originally Posted by prasanna View Post
    My doubt s tat I hav completed all my tasks n my hood has gone past the last flag n re frst. Nw i hav left the hood n the derby s still going on, do i get the rewards after the derby ends??
    NO. Since you left you will get nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    NO. Since you left you will get nothing.
    This s nt fair really i did all my 5 tasks all with 289+ points but jus for leaving am nt getting any rewards?? Sc should work on it definitely😞

This s nt fair really i did all my 5 tasks all with 289+ points but jus for leaving am nt getting any rewards?? Sc should work on it definitely😞

Actually, it very fair. Otherwise people could leave one hood for another and potentially receive additional prizes. SC has obviously thought about this possibility. The derby may actually put an end to all the NH skipping that seems to be such a problem.

If you go back to Nick's original post of derby rules, you will see that he covers this issue. It has also come up in a lot if other posts too.
    GC: momx15. Level 84, Town level 18. Playing HayDay since 2013, just not in a hurry.
    Welcome new friends. My farm is Semper Feist Farms.

I would have to say that I disagree about the unfairness. The rewards set up is designed to give rewards to people in the neighbourhood that were there from the start to the end.

At the end of the day, this game is very much like a real celebration. If you go to a party to watch a race and then leave before the end, how can the others be expected to find you to give you your glass of beer to celebrate the win.

I would have to say that I disagree about the unfairness. The rewards set up is designed to give rewards to people in the neighbourhood that were there from the start to the end.

At the end of the day, this game is very much like a real celebration. If you go to a party to watch a race and then leave before the end, how can the others be expected to find you to give you your glass of beer to celebrate the win.
    Ahh lol i agree

New Version Of Word file & Request to hold comments

Trying to update but have run out of space.

Can people please hold off adding comments so I can add everything.

Have asked if the above comments can be removed.

Updated file link - http://www.mediafire.com/view/2npwfl...rby_Draft.docx
    Last edited by Ranger; March 24th, 2015 at 03:18 PM.

Trying to update but have run out of space.

Can people please hold off adding comments so I can add everything.
    I did some magic on the second post of the thread . Hope you don't mind .

Thanks for the guide, looking great already!!
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#ChickenHider :: Hay Day Lv 132♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12