Thread: Attack Strategies Against TH9.75?

Attack Strategies Against TH9.75?

In my clan, our 10s are getting matched against 9.75s every other war.
    These are maxed th11s without an eagle and infernos. These bases rank among mid weight th10s yet they’re more difficult to 3 star than maxed th10s.

Anyone seeing th10s having success against these types of bases? If so, how??
    Hogs, loons, bowitch, doesn’t matter. No th10 army seems to keep up with maxed th11 point defense.

Forum Legend
    If your 10s have the Heroes for it Queen walk it in to GoBoWitch attack. Without Eagle or inferno you should be able to keep the Queen up with rages, the Golems should tank for the early part of the attack and witch skelly tank for the end. But been a while since I was a TH10. Put a Max Pekka with 2 Max Giants in the wall wrecker which will give you 3 more tanks in the core.

Something along the lines of 4 Healer, 2 Golem, 11 Bowler, 5 Witches. 3 rage, 2 Heal, Poison - CC max freeze
    Use the Freeze/Poison combo on Air CC.

You want to Walk the Queen a bit. Funnel the other side then force her into the base joining with the bulk of the army following the wrecker and the BK.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    If your 10s have the Heroes for it Queen walk it in to GoBoWitch attack. Without Eagle or inferno you should be able to keep the Queen up with rages, the Golems should tank for the early part of the attack and witch skelly tank for the end. But been a while since I was a TH10. Put a Max Pekka with 2 Max Giants in the wall wrecker which will give you 3 more tanks in the core.

Something along the lines of 4 Healer, 2 Golem, 11 Bowler, 5 Witches. 3 rage, 2 Heal, Poison - CC max freeze
    Use the Freeze/Poison combo on Air CC.

You want to Walk the Queen a bit. Funnel the other side then force her into the base joining with the bulk of the army following the wrecker and the BK.
    Thanks. Seems like Queen walk into kill squad might be the best bet. Idk about witches tho, seems like luck most of the time.
    Regular bowitch fizzles out quick against these bases but who knows, maybe healers will change things up.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by iCanGoForYears View Post
    Thanks. Seems like Queen walk into kill squad might be the best bet. Idk about witches tho, seems like luck most of the time.
    Regular bowitch fizzles out quick against these bases but who knows, maybe healers will change things up.
    You can drop the witches for something else and try it, maybe a Pekka and more bowlers or some wizards to help with CC kill. I find 5 witches works pretty in many of my TH12 comps but I've got L4 witches.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.