Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Full information on main attack strategies and army compositions

Quote Originally Posted by devil9394 View Post
    This topic represents a detailed list of all the major attack strategies and army compositions there are in Clash of Clans.

Other attack strategies:

Please reply with: Any mistakes you find | Any suggestions you have | ​Any comments you want to make

Looking for advice on gowiho :-)

Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

Thank you!

Really nice thread. Thank you for sharing!!
    Master Seether - Clan Hellifino (Lvl 5)

Forum Elder
    Good general guide! Needs some tweaking but overall very good and helpful!

If you are going to do comprehensive strat guide, then you really need to discuss things like killing the queen, triggering bombs, funneling, etc

you shouldn't hog or LaLoon without using golem(s).

I like the GoWiPe and GoWiWi section but hogs really needs some work as does LaLoons (GoLaLoon isn't really a strat its a part of LaLoons)
    Last edited by 3lorian; June 10th, 2015 at 03:42 PM.

great thread design and so helpful. Thanks for putting this together

Awesome guide!

Iím Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing Iíve learned after 21 years Ė you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

Nice thread, but I would like to suggest adding GoHo, GoLo (Gowiwi with backend loons) and maybe Hocus Pocus for fun(Mass Witch)
    ~ E x c l u s i v e N a t i o n ~
    Co-Leader//Recruiting Th10/9
    Recruitment Thread//Youtube Channel
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/814010-Copa-Del-Clash

Can't believe I didn't find this thread until now....

It's awesome nice job!

Oh and I would or thought BAM or BARCH would have been more popular than All Arch but idk.

Sup, tad inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    Looking for advice on gowiho :-)
    It is pretty hard to squeeze all the information and attack strategies in one thread, hence why I focused on the main and most common strategies I saw people using or talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick01b View Post
    Really nice thread. Thank you for sharing!!
    I am glad you like it
    Quote Originally Posted by 3lorian View Post
    Good general guide! Needs some tweaking but overall very good and helpful!

If you are going to do comprehensive strat guide, then you really need to discuss things like killing the queen, triggering bombs, funneling, etc

you shouldn't hog or LaLoon without using golem(s).

I like the GoWiPe and GoWiWi section but hogs really needs some work as does LaLoons (GoLaLoon isn't really a strat its a part of LaLoons)
    If more people will consider explaining the triggering of the bombs or killing the queen important, then I suppose I could add more information about that on specific strategies from the guide.
    I used all hog rider attacks for around 300 war stars and never used a Golem. Also, it would be pointless to put a Golem at the LaLoon because that would just turn the strategy into GoLaLoon, which was also explained in the guide.
    Quote Originally Posted by motron View Post
    great thread design and so helpful. Thanks for putting this together

Quote Originally Posted by Skipperhi View Post
    Awesome guide!
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Digit View Post
    Nice thread, but I would like to suggest adding GoHo, GoLo (Gowiwi with backend loons) and maybe Hocus Pocus for fun(Mass Witch)
    Like I mentioned, it is pretty hard to squeeze all the strategies into one topic; there are literally a lot of ways in which troops were mixed to form an army and a simple thread cannot really cover all of them without just making a simple list
    Quote Originally Posted by LachlanS View Post
    Can't believe I didn't find this thread until now....

It's awesome nice job!

Oh and I would or thought BAM or BARCH would have been more popular than All Arch but idk.
    Out of all these 3 attack strategies, I found most guides about BAM or BARCH and not so many about all archers, hence why I decided to describe the all archers and leave BAM and BARCH as simple links on the main topic under the map
    Quote Originally Posted by BRLESNAR View Post
    Mr.Devil does have a quality that he gives formal and good posts. A man of intellect, sorry, a demon of intellect.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaOneNOnly799 View Post
    It seems that we have a devilish devil here; that even the devil himself approves.
    "Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

This should help people out a lot. Must have taken you forever to make this to do such a good job and make it perfect. Thanks for the strategies!

Forum Veteran

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by devil9394 View Post

If more people will consider explaining the triggering of the bombs or killing the queen important, then I suppose I could add more information about that on specific strategies from the guide.
    I used all hog rider attacks for around 300 war stars and never used a Golem.
    vs th8 you do not need a golem but vs th9 you do as the attackers needs to kill the aq before deploying hogs yes so ppl can put aq on outside but for most past you must go in to destroy her. recently more and more clans are using anti 3 star design at th9 and these often have multiple double bomb possibility spot with a decent amount pathing to them so the attacker needs a way to avoid there hog hitting it either through plan the hog path specifically to either miss the spot or hit the bombs one at a time so the heal can keep up, or pre trip the zone with the golem push on the way to aq, or with the golem they change the ai pathing so even though the attacker didnt trigger the double giant bomb spot the hogs will avoid it because the line of defenses leading up to the bombs is broken.