Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Full information on main attack strategies and army compositions

Banned
    In silver LOL...Oh and I like the update!
    Interesting, I like the idea ˝everything in the same thread˝. Nice, looking forward to see all ˝reserved˝ posts filled
    Last edited by 9bigboss7; March 21st, 2015 at 05:40 PM.

great

am a th 9 ... hoping to learn how to loon ... and hopefully 3 star bases in clan wars
    Started Playing - June 10, 2014
    Th 11 / IGN - Sir Diego / Lv - 148 / Bk - lv 30/ Aq - lv 35 /
    GG - 980m / EE - 928m / HH - 4,070,000 /
    Nice & Tidy - 4978 / Lv 11 walls - 4/300 / FIN - 98.5k / WH - 593
    Clan - Bat Flip Kings - Co Leader

Quote Originally Posted by 9bigboss7 View Post
    Interesting, I like the idea ˝everything in the same thread˝. Nice, looking forward to see all ˝reserved˝ posts filled
    Thank you! I also think this is quite an interesting way to organise a topic; you don't have to scroll or look for the specific army composition, you just need to click on the hyper link from the main post!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diegoxx View Post
    am a th 9 ... hoping to learn how to loon ... and hopefully 3 star bases in clan wars
    I will do them all pretty soon. With university and other stuff it may take me few more days until I will finish it! Check it out every day, I will try to add at least one attack strategy a day until I finish them all.

TODAY:
    - added the GoWiPe attack strategy! Check the guide here.
    - added the Mass Dragons attack strategy! Check the guide here.
    - fixed few spelling mistakes on Hog Riders.

I tried something new for me at the Mass Dragons attack, I included some attacks of mine or my clan mates. Do you find that useful? Should I do that for any attack, if possible?
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRLESNAR View Post
    Mr.Devil does have a quality that he gives formal and good posts. A man of intellect, sorry, a demon of intellect.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaOneNOnly799 View Post
    It seems that we have a devilish devil here; that even the devil himself approves.
    "Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

Great job typing up all the information here. Keep on doing the guides - it'll be great when all the strategies are done. However, the one critique that I have is that you are not showcasing hybrid attacks such as GoLaLoon. While these strategies are entirely useless outside of revenge and war, I think that you should recognize them in some way.

Also, a key component to hog raids is killing the queen.
    X7

CoC Level 109 | TH 9 | TWSS | Surgical Hog User

Lava Hounds aren't OP, only laloon(ion). See the math | Valks > PEKKAs

Two errors I found out in your th8 guide for gowipe is that you recommend us (town hall 8 players ) to use a jump spell when the jump spell is unlocked at town hall level 9, remember we can only have 3 spells maximum and the last one is rage spell for both town hall 7 & 8. The other, for best results in a gowipe (or any attack composition really), is that you recommend level 4 wallbreakers, level 5 is the maximum level for town halls 8 & 9, if you could change those two things it would be great since I noticed you recommend maximum level for the other units/spells.

Quote Originally Posted by X7386 View Post
    Great job typing up all the information here. Keep on doing the guides - it'll be great when all the strategies are done. However, the one critique that I have is that you are not showcasing hybrid attacks such as GoLaLoon. While these strategies are entirely useless outside of revenge and war, I think that you should recognize them in some way.
    Also, a key component to hog raids is killing the queen.
    I've seen lots of attacks using this army composition, but never actually tried them myself! I will give it a go and accept this challenge; I shall reorganise the topic tomorrow to include that too, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeterno View Post
    Two errors I found out in your th8 guide for gowipe is that you recommend us (town hall 8 players ) to use a jump spell when the jump spell is unlocked at town hall level 9, remember we can only have 3 spells maximum and the last one is rage spell for both town hall 7 & 8. The other, for best results in a gowipe (or any attack composition really), is that you recommend level 4 wallbreakers, level 5 is the maximum level for town halls 8 & 9, if you could change those two things it would be great since I noticed you recommend maximum level for the other units/spells.
    Apologies for the misunderstanding, fixed the issue and raised the number of wall breakers to support for the missing Jump Spell. Looking back now I can't believe I didn't figure out the mistake myself ♥♥♥♥.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRLESNAR View Post
    Mr.Devil does have a quality that he gives formal and good posts. A man of intellect, sorry, a demon of intellect.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaOneNOnly799 View Post
    It seems that we have a devilish devil here; that even the devil himself approves.
    "Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

Quote Originally Posted by devil9394 View Post

Apologies for the misunderstanding, fixed the issue and raised the number of wall breakers to support for the missing Jump Spell. Looking back now I can't believe I didn't figure out the mistake myself ♥♥♥♥.
    Haha no problem, it happens, I am glad to be of help for your post/guide, it's a pretty good guide so keep up the good work!

Best Guide on the fourms! Great Job! Im working on a goblin guide currently.
    CLASH ONNN!!! TH: 8 Level: 57(wow that's low). CLAN: BikeKingz #9COP9RRG Goblin Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by rwelshjr View Post
    I think it would be better to drag them outside, strip them naked, and bury them in an anthill. With honey all over them.

MOST NEEDED FEATURE:Mastermind's quest ideas Here MOST NEEDED FIX:No default troop

This will be a great guide keep up the good work!

Awesome guide! The pictorial info and the design of the thread makes it more attractive and beautiful.
    Thanks for all your time.
    This'll be one of the best guides ever
    Hay Day - level 68 - Rep 15 - Farming with Nobody!
    Boom beach - XP lvl 62 - HQ 20 - Booming with Nobody!
    Clash Royale - XP 11 - 3800 trophies - Boggers united recruiting - friendly, fun, donation!
    Clash of Clans - XP 112 - HQ 9 - Clashing with clasher smasher!