Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Full information on main attack strategies and army compositions

Expensive but Loot is also biggest

Ur awesome bro

Ever heard of this comp?

11 miners, 12 hogs, 8 wbers, 4 healers, 2 baby drags, 3-4 wiz, 5 archers, 1 pekka, cc bowlers

2 rages, 3 heals, 1 poison, cc rage

Just curious. Cuz I been threeing max tens with it, with and without eagle.

Quote Originally Posted by SephSnova View Post
    Ever heard of this comp?

11 miners, 12 hogs, 8 wbers, 4 healers, 2 baby drags, 3-4 wiz, 5 archers, 1 pekka, cc bowlers

2 rages, 3 heals, 1 poison, cc rage

Just curious. Cuz I been threeing max tens with it, with and without eagle.
    Without is probably more common though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Utd99 View Post
    Without is probably more common though, right?
    I'm actually pushing myself to take on tougher and tougher bases. Clocked over 50 raids with this style
    Started on mid-low 10s to get the hang of it now pushing max 10s and I get more loot from 11s. So typically it's more with eagle than without since 11s have don't have the loot % cut.
    Th11, lvl 33 aq, lvl 22 bk, lvl 18 warden, max 10 defs, no eagle, fluent in many attacks, developed and self taught a unique one, constantly running numbers.

Seph

This guide helped me a lot.

Trainee
    In my parents basment listening to Gucci gang at max volume
    Personally me and 2 other clanmates use 2 golems 2 pekkas and 20 wizards with 2 rage and 3 earthquake. And Preferably 1 earthquake and pekka in the CC. (TH8)

Is there one for TH5?

CAPTIOUS/faultfinders ; BAMBOO VALLEY Village (RIGGED)
    TH6 PLayers

Try this Giant Skeleton, Skeleton barrels
    Wall breakers, Archers, a Schwarzpulver Quick trained Molotov inspired
    war machine

Ladies​​, if he:
    -doesn't text you back
    -doesn't like your pics
    -doesn't show you his face -has no last name
    He's not your man. He's EL PRIMO.

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeOne View Post
    Since it has been replied to so many times, i will voice my displeasure here on all these rapid updates. Makes no sense to fix what's not broken but when broken it can be repaired if you allow the community to repair. Forum layout for supercell to begin with is terrible but a bowler? Really? How about a pokemon with a shotgun next then robin hood throwing diapers, game on then. The first update imo was way to much at once but instead of letting the community to catch up besides the dudes that could have bought a car with their money spent, it's not right, not fair, and flat out stupid. First we overpower witches, then we nerf witches while at the same time overpowering inferno's once again. Just give th7 inferno's at this point if you really want to balance. Give them that weird, ridiculous idea bowler troop also. The only reason i am still playing this game is because of the relationship and rapport i have with my clan. Otherwise forget it, it's constant panict mode. Leave it alone, let players adapt, let them be creative, they somehow fix the screwups (example queen walk). If the intent is for coc to be like clash royale, yeah not gonna work. That game not only has so many glitces but it's ridiculous. Please!!!!!!! Seperate your ideas of royale from coc!!!!!
    Totally agree with you that they need to separate thier ideas between Royale and COC!