Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 184

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Full information on main attack strategies and army compositions

  1. #121
    Forum Contender devil9394's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    In bed, just pretending I'm a carrot.
    Posts
    4,797
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkEagle View Post
    Why you do not have GoHo (Golem+Hog) in your list?
    I've seen that strategy being used more and more, I might consider adding it sometime soon. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by SuggestUsername View Post
    Helpful thread but about the mass dragons...
    In th8, u said to take 3 lightning spells (lvl 4/5) but i found out that if you use 2 lightning spells (lvl 5) and an earthquake spell (lvl 1/2) u could destroy a whole air defense (lvl 5/6) leaving a spot for a rage spell which would be very helpful in a drag raid. This spell comp doesnt work with lvl 4 lightning spells though.
    And in hog raids, I used ur strategy once but wasnt really helpful.
    I take 31 hogs, 1 drag, 5 wiz, 2 barbs, 3 archers and max hogs in the cc. I first lure out the cc trps and kill them with a drag and 2 wizies. Sorry for my bad grammar anyways, Im not from a country where ENglish is its native language
    Well, it really depends on the base. There won't be a strategy to work on any layout but that composition is what I found to work best when I wrote this thread.. maybe if I get more opinions regarding the hog rider attacks I could review it. As for the dragons, that doesn't really leave you a spot for a rage spell.. if you take a poison spell with you for the CC, then the EQ you suggest will just leave you with an extra 1 spell slot to fill which i basically the same thing as taking 3 lightning spells.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGaming View Post
    Thanks! This is one of the best clash of clans strategy and helped če so much!
    Thanks!
    Last edited by devil9394; October 24th, 2015 at 06:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRLESNAR View Post
    Mr.Devil does have a quality that he gives formal and good posts. A man of intellect, sorry, a demon of intellect.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaOneNOnly799 View Post
    It seems that we have a devilish devil here; that even the devil himself approves.
    "Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

  2. #122
    Pro Member starrry2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    --> Listening to Monstercat <--
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by devil9394 View Post

    Well, it really depends on the base. There won't be a strategy to work on any layout but that composition is what I found to work best when I wrote this thread.. maybe if I get more opinions regarding the hog rider attacks I could review it. As for the dragons, that doesn't really leave you a spot for a rage spell.. if you take a poison spell with you for the CC, then the EQ you suggest will just leave you with an extra 1 spell slot to fill which i basically the same thing as taking 3 lightning spells.
    Yeah, but you use poison for killing cc troops, which isn't really a necessity when it comes to dragon raiding. Anyways, great guide but I would like to see some more recent attack strategies implemented in (e.g. GoHo, Max attack, Superqueen).

    TH8 looking for a clan
    ~400 war stars
    my old war clan that is really good, go join them: Magnitude 11| Magnitude 12
    Thanks to Alex for the sigpic!

  3. #123
    Forum Contender devil9394's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    In bed, just pretending I'm a carrot.
    Posts
    4,797
    Quote Originally Posted by starrry2 View Post
    Yeah, but you use poison for killing cc troops, which isn't really a necessity when it comes to dragon raiding. Anyways, great guide but I would like to see some more recent attack strategies implemented in (e.g. GoHo, Max attack, Superqueen).
    I will try to look into these when I find some time; it takes a while to do all the necessary research, hence why it took so long to build this topic. By the way, what is Max Attack? Not sure of this strategy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRLESNAR View Post
    Mr.Devil does have a quality that he gives formal and good posts. A man of intellect, sorry, a demon of intellect.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaOneNOnly799 View Post
    It seems that we have a devilish devil here; that even the devil himself approves.
    "Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

  4. #124

    guys help me

    guys..im a new th9..i want try gowiwi but i only have 205 space in my camp..tell me the gowiwi strategy for 205 space..

  5. #125

    Revenge of 102 witches


  6. #126
    Forum Contender devil9394's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    In bed, just pretending I'm a carrot.
    Posts
    4,797
    Quote Originally Posted by haakimiin View Post
    guys..im a new th9..i want try gowiwi but i only have 205 space in my camp..tell me the gowiwi strategy for 205 space..
    Well, I suppose you could adjust the army slightly from the number of wizards you take into the battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by B0SSC0DE View Post
    When I began playing this guide helped me immensely. Enjoy!
    Please don't give download links without showing virus scan first. Also I would appreciate if the comments on this topic will stay on it and not discuss other topics or guides in it.

    Quote Originally Posted by harp007 View Post
    I am not too sure how that video is relevant to the topic you posted it in..
    Quote Originally Posted by BRLESNAR View Post
    Mr.Devil does have a quality that he gives formal and good posts. A man of intellect, sorry, a demon of intellect.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaOneNOnly799 View Post
    It seems that we have a devilish devil here; that even the devil himself approves.
    "Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

  7. #127
    Forum Veteran J1M808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Trying to explain to Amanda Seyfried what "Give us the ring my Precious eyes" are :smirk:
    Posts
    1,841
    Will GoWiVa work well with earthquakes as an alternative to a full on gowipe??

    Thank you DragonX01 for my fantastic Sig!

    Banny Veniks #YUOROVO8

  8. #128
    Pro Member starrry2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    --> Listening to Monstercat <--
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by devil9394 View Post
    I will try to look into these when I find some time; it takes a while to do all the necessary research, hence why it took so long to build this topic. By the way, what is Max Attack? Not sure of this strategy.
    Max attack can be either goho or laloon. It's just that most of the emphasis (spells) goes into the killsquad, and it makes up for this with more troops on the hybrid part (hogs or loons). For example, in the KS you can use 4 eq, 1 poison 1 heal and 1 rage, and 30 hogs. The ks takes out most of the base, and the remaining hogs outnumber the remaining defenses. Just substitute hogs with hounds and loons and there you have the laloon version.

    TH8 looking for a clan
    ~400 war stars
    my old war clan that is really good, go join them: Magnitude 11| Magnitude 12
    Thanks to Alex for the sigpic!

  9. #129
    nice thread.

    good work.
    1. Shahzad -- BringersOfRain4 (#CGLCR99)
    2. Haider ---- Spartans (#LCVRV02G)
    BringersOFRain Family Recruitment thread

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by J1M808 View Post
    Will GoWiVa work well with earthquakes as an alternative to a full on gowipe??
    I have low valyks lvl 1 so the gowiva isn't as effective as gowiwiva imo. One guy in our clan uses gohova a lot but he has max valyks they rock

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •