Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Full information on main attack strategies and army compositions

Hmm, never noticed this thread, alot of time to make, good work! Not interested in adding the funky attacks eh? Walks etc.
    Chosen Gods|Town Hall 12+ Horde|Level 194|War Hero - 1784|Crystal Farming
    Legacy Division|Clan Level 16|Town Hall 9+|Wins 445|Losses 90
    Click Here for Discord

This is awesome. Just awesome. You spent a ton of time on this, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenW View Post
    Hmm, never noticed this thread, alot of time to make, good work! Not interested in adding the funky attacks eh? Walks etc.
    Not really, haha, focused on the main and most common ones Still, if you think one new should come, you can leave a reply with the attack style and maybe little bit about it, I can do a research on it afterwards and add it if it could fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by IcewolfBlizzard View Post
    This is awesome. Just awesome. You spent a ton of time on this, I see.
    Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by BRLESNAR View Post
    Mr.Devil does have a quality that he gives formal and good posts. A man of intellect, sorry, a demon of intellect.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaOneNOnly799 View Post
    It seems that we have a devilish devil here; that even the devil himself approves.
    "Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

Quote Originally Posted by TimChelsea View Post
    good , very good
    Thanks! Glad you liked it
    Mr.Devil does have a quality that he gives formal and good posts. A man of intellect, sorry, a demon of intellect.
    It seems that we have a devilish devil here; that even the devil himself approves.

Fresh Spawn
    Hey man thanks for the stratergies I'm currently th7 using the giant and healer attack
    soo good thx getting 3 stars every raid I'm so thankful

Quote Originally Posted by Rafdog View Post
    Hey man thanks for the stratergies I'm currently th7 using the giant and healer attack
    soo good thx getting 3 stars every raid I'm so thankful
    That is really nice to hear, I'm so glad If you do any changes to the armies or believe another composition(s) work better, don't hesitate to inform me of them and I might change some figures in these strategies.

Lightbulb GoHo

Why you do not have GoHo (Golem+Hog) in your list?

Fresh Spawn
    Helpful thread but about the mass dragons...
    In th8, u said to take 3 lightning spells (lvl 4/5) but i found out that if you use 2 lightning spells (lvl 5) and an earthquake spell (lvl 1/2) u could destroy a whole air defense (lvl 5/6) leaving a spot for a rage spell which would be very helpful in a drag raid. This spell comp doesnt work with lvl 4 lightning spells though.
    And in hog raids, I used ur strategy once but wasnt really helpful.
    I take 31 hogs, 1 drag, 5 wiz, 2 barbs, 3 archers and max hogs in the cc. I first lure out the cc trps and kill them with a drag and 2 wizies. Sorry for my bad grammar anyways, Im not from a country where ENglish is its native language

Thanks! This is one of the best clash of clans strategy and helped če so much!