Thread: 3 New trap ideas

3 New trap ideas

Remember all traps need to be rearmed with gold.
    1. Freeze trap : Causes the land troops in 3 tile radius to freeze for some time depending on level , the defenses can still attack them. Slows the air troops down by 50% for the same time. Looks like a orb surrounded by mist.

2. Volcano trap : Jus like skeleton trap ,it pops out 3-6 lava pups like a lava hound some tiles away, the pups attack all the air troops first , then land ones.The traps appears like a mini active thermal vent from the ground

3. Stone trap : Jus like a golem , its spews out 1-3 golemnite like a golem with the explosion too. The bomb appears like the stones found in the game ( small, tall , big ).

thnx
    PokeManiac Is Back!
    But where are the sub-forums?

Centennial Club
    Out of the 3 I like the 1. one the most. Could make it into the game at some point.

Currently exploring the Mars Geo Orbit ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeManiac View Post
    Remember all traps need to be rearmed with gold.
    1. Freeze trap : Causes the land troops in 3 tile radius to freeze for some time depending on level , the defenses can still attack them. Slows the air troops down by 50% for the same time. Looks like a orb surrounded by mist.

2. Volcano trap : Jus like skeleton trap ,it pops out 3-6 lava pups like a lava hound some tiles away, the pups attack all the air troops first , then land ones.The traps appears like a mini active thermal vent from the ground

3. Stone trap : Jus like a golem , its spews out 1-3 golemnite like a golem with the explosion too. The bomb appears like the stones found in the game ( small, tall , big ).

thnx
    Suggestions 2 and 3 are all based on Dark Troops made into a trap. I don't like both of them, but I do like Suggestion 1​...

Banned
    Kind of ate the illuminati. Now, leading the zombie division of illuminati
    Suggestion 1 was great but for 2 and 3, people are already complaining about skeleton traps and spring. So SC will not even think about implementing number 2 and 3.

Forum Veteran TheOneTheyCallSmasher's Avatar
    I agree with the other replies.

Suggestion 1 is pretty good.

Still, use the search bar sometimes, the idea has been suggested before.

Credit to Sou for this sig!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneTheyCallSmasher View Post
    Surely there aren't 4 ways to die in this game
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown3356 View Post
    Whatever helps you sleep at night Smasher. Whatever helps you sleep at night

FORUM GHOSTS EXIST
    All of my ideas, in one smashing post!
    Wow I actually have extra space in my sig for once...
    This guy actually has 250k profile visits
    Click here