Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What Would You Like To See Added To The Game??

Quote Originally Posted by Kolonistje1 View Post
    There is a clue for this in the game already. The bush or tree grows a little bigger in the time between the last harverst and the newly grown fruit. If you watch closely you can tell the difference and know how many harvests you have left.
    I know, but it's still a bit annoying, and what's worse, I can't see if third harvest has been done or not, because stage 3 (before revival) and stage 4 (after revival) looks identical. So I can't see whether I have one harvest left before I leave it "for decoration" or whether I'll have to cut tree down if I harvest again.

Would love a bee hive with cute bees and honey production capability...and products to use the honey

also, when a player is a follower then their ID should show when they refresh growth and buy, the anonymous face mask doesn't do them justice

Cheers!

Senior Member YoureGonnaMissThis's Avatar

Post Ideas

A trading stand and communication place to leave notes to other farmers and being able to sell vouchers. BEST IDEAS EVER! Hahaa
    GC: youregonnamissthis
    ~LEVEL ​53~
    KIK: madi_loves_life22
    Always looking for BEMS, Make me an offer!

Pet Sitter??

I would like to be able to feed friends' pets ... I have been to a farm tonight where the pet bowls are empty and the pets are just dragging/moping around and meowing to be fed just like real pets would

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkos2 View Post
    I would like to be able to feed friends' pets ... I have been to a farm tonight where the pet bowls are empty and the pets are just dragging/moping around and meowing to be fed just like real pets would
    I agree! It would be nice to be able to do the following for friends on their farms:

* Feed their pets
    * Feed their farm animals as long as you have the feed & earn either diamonds or barn & silo upgrade items

I would like to see the following changes to be made to make our farming experience more enjoyable:

• Having the ability of being able to move non fruit trees that we don't cut down to areas on our farm for decoration. The only option is to cut them down, kinda of a waste.
    • Seems to me 36 diamonds to hire Tom for three days & even more for extended time seems excessive to me. I think charging 12 diamonds seems appropriate & much more reasonable.
    • With the amount of farm animals that we have, we should have at least 3-4 feed making machines, or whatever they are called. Especially if more farm animals are going to be added in the future.
    • I saw that someone had suggested adding horses. I think this is a good idea if we had the ability to ride from to farm. Or to use them on the farm to move things or for trading.

Thumbs Up

I would like to see a confirmation button before an original tree is going to be cut down.

Also, I would like to be able to unpurchase the sheep pen that I just dragged on to my farm. I should have purchased the goat pen instead, or to be able to store it until I really want & need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkos2 View Post
    I wouldn't mind this feature, but one can argue that if they don't want their pets to go hungry, they shouldn't wake them up without putting food in their bowls. It's a bit like people who milk their cows without having any food for them; I don't like it, but then you can argue that it's just a game and that there aren't actually any animals going hungry.

How about a lumberyard so once we cut down dead trees we can use the wood to make panels and planks

Fishing! Please...

Question Option to get rid of frogs...!!

Those little green frogs are driving me crazy. Can we have the option to get rid of them?? They don't do anything anyways.