View Poll Results: What about this suggestion?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great!

    8 29.63%
  • Awesome!

    8 29.63%
  • Not bad...

    7 25.93%
  • Really bad!

    4 14.81%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: 2015HolidayUPDATE Ideas:TH11, Enchants... - With THOUSANDS OF PICTURES!(GameSketcher)

  1. #11
    Pro Member GameSketcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    More than 30 ideas suggested!
    Posts
    620

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus91 View Post
    Totally agree with this guy. There are good ideas, and others ... mm .. for example, the idea of getting the gigant bigger, or the new troops, even Reinforcement troops Fort. That are good ideas.
    But the healing fountain , or lighting rood? That could lead to attacks become really difficult, don't you think?
    Yes, maybe the healing well is too OP... Lighting rod maybe not so OP and if you worry about stealing DE by lighting spells... there would come the Heroes battles so you can get DE by that

  2. #12
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,475
    Uhhhhhh.........……..............................
    That's a lot of info......ummmmmm... Not really sure I want these features to be added in.

  3. #13
    Junior Member Monto6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    89
    1.
    clan games changes = like (tired of clan wars agains asians)
    trophyrush = dislike (maybe bcus iam not th10)
    reinforcement troops frot = like but idk if posible
    donator banner = idk if posible dislike either.


    2.
    locking = like
    auction = dislike
    healing well = dislike
    dark wall = like but not in excess like 2 of these as TH8 and camouflaged looking like the wall next to it till enemy approaches (trap category)
    Lava pound = like but not in excess also.
    Lighting rod = to many traps already but i like it but with reduced attack increase.
    witch statue = dislike


    3.
    bigger giant = Like
    sparring attacks = extremely great
    goblin events = dislike
    from here dislike, dislike, dislike, till:
    sleep spell = like
    troop visitor = dislike
    notification customization and online status is cool also the chat player mentioning aswell the rest of the suggestions.

  4. #14
    Pro Member GameSketcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    More than 30 ideas suggested!
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by Monto6 View Post
    1.
    clan games changes = like (tired of clan wars agains asians)
    trophyrush = dislike (maybe bcus iam not th10)
    reinforcement troops frot = like but idk if posible
    donator banner = idk if posible dislike either.


    2.
    locking = like
    auction = dislike
    healing well = dislike
    dark wall = like but not in excess like 2 of these as TH8 and camouflaged looking like the wall next to it till enemy approaches (trap category)
    Lava pound = like but not in excess also.
    Lighting rod = to many traps already but i like it but with reduced attack increase.
    witch statue = dislike


    3.
    bigger giant = Like
    sparring attacks = extremely great
    goblin events = dislike
    from here dislike, dislike, dislike, till:
    sleep spell = like
    troop visitor = dislike
    notification customization and online status is cool also the chat player mentioning aswell the rest of the suggestions.
    Thanks for your opinion!

    See my IMPLEMENTED and other awesome ideas here
    Best regards, GameSketcher
    Message: I am sorry if some images in my past threads do not show. You can find them here

  5. #15
    Pro Member GameSketcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    More than 30 ideas suggested!
    Posts
    620

    Cool

    The heroes battles, with this one idea, it would be fantastic! http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...=1#post4143446
    Last edited by GameSketcher; March 21st, 2015 at 08:50 AM.

    See my IMPLEMENTED and other awesome ideas here
    Best regards, GameSketcher
    Message: I am sorry if some images in my past threads do not show. You can find them here

  6. #16
    Forum Veteran TheOneTheyCallSmasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Don't copy my location.
    Posts
    1,750
    I live the effort and time you put into the thread and pics!!

    I'm all for the auction idea, but I think it goes against the whole idea of coc

    Great ideas though! The majority are pretty good, some ruled out/already suggested. But I'll turn a blind eye because of the pics

    Credit to Sou for this sig!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneTheyCallSmasher View Post
    Surely there aren't 4 ways to die in this game
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown3356 View Post
    Whatever helps you sleep at night Smasher. Whatever helps you sleep at night

    FORUM GHOSTS EXIST
    All of my ideas, in one smashing post!
    Wow I actually have extra space in my sig for once...
    This guy actually has 250k profile visits
    Click here

  7. #17
    Pro Member GameSketcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    More than 30 ideas suggested!
    Posts
    620

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneTheyCallSmasher View Post
    I live the effort and time you put into the thread and pics!!

    I'm all for the auction idea, but I think it goes against the whole idea of coc

    Great ideas though! The majority are pretty good, some ruled out/already suggested. But I'll turn a blind eye because of the pics
    Thanks for your response! ... and I think the Auction idea isn't against the rules of CoC, because you can offer any of troops you recruited for a price you want (there's a maximum amount) and other players can accept your offer, pay you the resources... and get the troop without waiting to train. Players can't give themselves resources via their another account because the offers are randomly showing (like a league... - there are many Gold 1. Leagues (for example)) in the auction and you can't search the players... only the troops and its level...

    See my IMPLEMENTED and other awesome ideas here
    Best regards, GameSketcher
    Message: I am sorry if some images in my past threads do not show. You can find them here

  8. #18

    great job

    yup great job in making those ideas bro...

    ill grade it "A" for effort

    yup making ideas specialy with thousands of picz is lots of hard work..

    thou i think most of your ideas are in the ruled out thread ...

    i suggest workin on something what the coc world needs right now...

    thou i like your thoughts on making ideas on th11...

    anyway good job for effort hope well see more of your future ideas

    URDANETA CHAMPS™
    (clan leader) | LEVEL 127 | TH10

    NOOBILITY - the ability to be noob at everything

  9. #19
    Pro Member GameSketcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    More than 30 ideas suggested!
    Posts
    620

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by KAIRIURDANETACHAMPS View Post
    yup great job in making those ideas bro...

    ill grade it "A" for effort

    yup making ideas specialy with thousands of picz is lots of hard work..

    thou i think most of your ideas are in the ruled out thread ...

    i suggest workin on something what the coc world needs right now...

    thou i like your thoughts on making ideas on th11...

    anyway good job for effort hope well see more of your future ideas
    Thanks for responding! I'm working on some ideas in my mind every day! Hope I'll discover something!

    See my IMPLEMENTED and other awesome ideas here
    Best regards, GameSketcher
    Message: I am sorry if some images in my past threads do not show. You can find them here

  10. #20
    Forum Veteran btcc1721's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Can't EU guess?
    Posts
    1,879
    Yeah, A* for effort, nice to see someone really put a lot of time into an die.

    Unfortunately (and I genuinely mean it), most of the ideas won't happen, certainly in the short to medium term.

    That said, making giants bigger is something I feel is a nice idea.

    Everything else is either ruled out, or just a bit....meh.
    Last edited by btcc1721; March 22nd, 2015 at 02:29 PM.
    -_-

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •