Thread: Clan Deserter Punishment

Fresh Spawn

Clan Deserter Punishment

Clan Hoppers and deserters are a real nuisance to Clashers. We should be able to find and attack any Hopper or Clan Deserter that leaves his or her clan, especially during war. The punishment would be, a deserter leaves your clan, you get to have any 3 of your fellow clan mates to attack the deserter 1 time each over the next week. Shields would not apply to the deserter, since they must be punished.

This would not totally eliminate the constant Hoppers or frequent clan deserters, but would give some satisfaction to an otherwise frustrated clan. And the deserter or hopper would receive the wrath they so richly deserve.

No, this idea is rediculous
    CLASH ONNN!!! TH: 8 Level: 57(wow that's low). CLAN: BikeKingz #9COP9RRG Goblin Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by rwelshjr View Post
    I think it would be better to drag them outside, strip them naked, and bury them in an anthill. With honey all over them.

MOST NEEDED FEATURE:Mastermind's quest ideas Here MOST NEEDED FIX:No default troop

at the gym or playing clash, sometimes both
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRumors View Post
    Clan Hoppers and deserters are a real nuisance to Clashers. We should be able to find and attack any Hopper or Clan Deserter that leaves his or her clan, especially during war. The punishment would be, a deserter leaves your clan, you get to have any 3 of your fellow clan mates to attack the deserter 1 time each over the next week. Shields would not apply to the deserter, since they must be punished.

This would not totally eliminate the constant Hoppers or frequent clan deserters, but would give some satisfaction to an otherwise frustrated clan. And the deserter or hopper would receive the wrath they so richly deserve.
    THIS NEEDS TO BE IN THE GAME!!!

Really? think this through bud.
    this is the most idiotic idea i have read. Don't be mad because nobody wants to stay in your clan.

so basically you just want another sad excuse to get free loot from people? If this were ever somehow implemented, I guarantee that 95% of the time people would use those attacks on others who did nothing wrong.
    Clash of Clans: stopped at TH 9, Level 99
    My Thread: http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/417960-New-dark-elixir-troops-and-Pure-Elixir-idea
    Quote Originally Posted by dahimi View Post
    Sigh...I really hate this sub forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHuntress View Post
    We're all in the same boat, called the USS Guessing Game.

Absurd!..... hoppers are a nuisance, but invite only helps.... war deserters, so what?.... Their base still defends, and you make the 2 attacks up....

Under your suggestion, anyone is punished for leaving a clan!..... If it's such a problem, perhaps you need to run your clan better, and be stricter with who you let in, or include in wars.....
    Supercell neutered my beloved Zaps.... Oh well, adapt and survive... Now BAMing in a league near you, with max rage...
    Bring on the BAMfury! !!!!

Pro Member
    I have never left anyone during a war. but I hop into TONS of clans and donate then leave. By you're rule, I could get like 100 people attacking me with 10 minutes of donating and hopping around.

a better solution to your prob is
    ----------------
    use invite only or closed
    make the 'random' people stay X amount of time before they war with you
    (our rule is two wars or one week which ever one is shorter)
    max defense th9 -- pushing walls
    mid defense th9 -- pushing defenses -- throwing elixir at walls
    mid defense th7 -- pushing offense
    mid defense th7 -- pushing offense
    "Why is the rum ALWAYS gone?.....Oh, that's why."

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle44 View Post
    THIS NEEDS TO BE IN THE GAME!!!

Really? think this through bud.
    this is the most idiotic idea i have read. Don't be mad because nobody wants to stay in your clan.
    I think it would be better to drag them outside, strip them naked, and bury them in an anthill. With honey all over them.
    If everything angers you then you will spend your entire life being angry.
    If everything pains you then you will spend your entire life in pain.

Thats going im my sig
    Last edited by Json8r; March 17th, 2015 at 12:23 AM.
    CLASH ONNN!!! TH: 8 Level: 57(wow that's low). CLAN: BikeKingz #9COP9RRG Goblin Guide

MOST NEEDED FEATURE:Mastermind's quest ideas Here MOST NEEDED FIX:No default troop