Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't Select New Derby Tasks? Look in here!

Fresh Spawn

This did not help

when I clicked on the list of tasks, I only had four not five! I did not trash any as I just logged in to try. This was at 3:00 am CST. Not fair!

My cousin cannot do any tasks at all, in the morning was staying on 0 seconds and now dont even show her the derbi tab, tells her she had to be in the neighbourhood before derby start in order to play? She was?
    Last edited by MarinkaApostolova; March 17th, 2015 at 12:41 AM. Reason: misspelling

lost resources and effort

i lost about 250of my derby point, And wasted the number of task. Mining tools are used for nothing eventually. there should be appropriate rewards for those who were affected

We did derby tasks and were never credited the points

I personally did 309 pts, another person in the group did 2, one for 170 and one for 70. Two other members did 2 tasks, one for 176 she thought and the other said hers was close to that. She sent a screen shot to you. Please credit us these. I wouldn't care so much, but it took a task from us and on one, I did 25 truck orders for stuff that I paid diamonds for and stuff I normally wouldn't send off.

Lost all Derby points and lots and lots of mining tools!

I completed 4 tasks and lost all points, they were the tasks with the most points too!

after no reply from in game "contact us" I stumbled upon this post

Well after sending 3 requests in the Help tab of game without a response I finally stumbled on this post. I followed the fix and lost my progress of posted task in addition to the other two completed tasks.

I get that there are almost always glitches with newly released updates, but when you have a "contact us" link I expect an answer to the my posts.

Not only did I lose the three tasks I completed, while waiting for your response I wasted a whole day of playing. My game was hin limbo all day, as well as losing the opportunity to choose the tasks I was preparing to complete while waiting for your non-reply..

On the bright Side, the new Derby contest is fun.. And overall, the game is well coded with very few glitches. I would also like to acknowledge super cell for sending diamonds when there are issues.

Fresh Spawn
    I trashed my first task and then went on to finish three more. It's now telling me I don't have any tasks left.. Hmm.. That does not equal 5. That would only count as 4.

Fresh Spawn

can't complete the derby task.

I selected a task when the derby stated week . I have not been able to get credit for the task, I can't pick another, getting the message I haven't started first task. Can't delete the chosen task... I really enjoyed the first derby so far it's been frustrating this week 😞👎 Hope it's fixed soon 🌟

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDeez View Post
    Well after sending 3 requests in the Help tab of game without a response I finally stumbled on this post. I followed the fix and lost my progress of posted task in addition to the other two completed tasks.

I get that there are almost always glitches with newly released updates, but when you have a "contact us" link I expect an answer to the my posts.

Not only did I lose the three tasks I completed, while waiting for your response I wasted a whole day of playing. My game was hin limbo all day, as well as losing the opportunity to choose the tasks I was preparing to complete while waiting for your non-reply..

On the bright Side, the new Derby contest is fun.. And overall, the game is well coded with very few glitches. I would also like to acknowledge super cell for sending diamonds when there are issues.

Replies can take awhile. Support gets a lot of tickets. There's no need to send in duplicates. Just be patient. They will reply as soon as your ticket number comes up. Good luck!
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals

It didn't work 😞

Hi Nick I trashed as you suggested, now I've only got 4 tasks & no points where added to the scored.