Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Amusing farm names..??

Quote Originally Posted by Lindystarr View Post
    Flicking through the newspaper I saw one that looked quite rude, until I realised it was probably a typo! It was called 'Lick my Farm'
    Bet you were really disappointed then...??? Lol. My missus bakes a lovely scone btw, and we have 'em fresh out of the oven with lots of really good quality butter.... Mmmmm, loverly.

John.

BOROYOB + FLI-JO
    We trade with only our friends and in our Neighbourhood - We NEVER send or accept ANY challenges.
    >>>>> No offence meant, but our policy is to unfriend persistent heavy shoppers/raiders. <<<<<

Two of my new followers..

Poopy Pants.
    Potholes Patch.

Came across one in the DD earlier today "I SELL EVERYTHING CHEAP" and guess what - He didn't.. Lol.

The other type I like are "MY AWESOME FARM", "THE BEST FARM", "SUPER DUPER", and my "MEGA FARM", etc and they are nearly always anything but...

John.

BOROYOB + FLI-JO
    We trade with only our friends and in our Neighbourhood - We NEVER send or accept ANY challenges.
    >>>>> No offence meant, but our policy is to unfriend persistent heavy shoppers/raiders. <<<<<

Came across one recently that actually made me laugh aloud.

50 shades of hay
    GC ID: jeridith50

O Beulah land, sweet Beulah land!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeri View Post
    Came across one recently that actually made me laugh aloud.

50 shades of hay
    ooooooh-eeeeerrr, bet that was a female farm...!!! *ducks to avoid the backlash* lol.

John.

BOROYOB + FLI-JO

One in the DD yesterday. Has to be a typo..

WHETA PANTS.

John.

BOROYOB + FLI-JO

Farm name

My personal favorite is: Baby Jr's Milk Ranch. Of course it's mine. LOL My baby likes to shear the sheep and spin the wheel. He does better on the wheel than I do.

Farm level: 235 Silo 11,550 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

Another recent two...

UDDERING HEIGHTS.
    ♥♥♥♥ FOR SALE.

John.

BOROYOB + FLI-JO

Hot bottom farm, just saw it in the paper

Here's another one- yodel-lay-eee-ooo.

Heart & Soul/Espionage Expert Woozle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BOROYOB View Post
    One in the DD yesterday. Has to be a typo..

WHETA PANTS.

John.
    "Laugh? - I thought my knickers would never dry!" Sorry couldn't resist a little saying I picked up in Wales.

I live on the Devon/Somerset border and when I started playing I named my farm after the most famous farm in Somerset - Worthy Farm, (apart from a few departures into the realms of Faulty Towers, that is its proper name). What is now worrying me is where I'm going to put the Pyramid Stage, The New Dance tent, and the John Peel Stage. The cows are still down in Greenfields and I can't even think about the parking........ What if the Rolling Stones don't turn up!...... Still, at least I know it's not going to rain in Hay Day 'Glastonbury' land!
    Last edited by Woozle; June 10th, 2013 at 01:31 PM.