Thread: "Stock Market" Idea

"Stock Market" Idea

Why are these people answering nothingness.
    Last edited by ryanconnaughton67; March 23rd, 2015 at 12:46 AM.

Stocks work in the real world because there is a reason for demand for them (the company being successful). If this were implemented, the only reason for demand for a stock would be an arbitrary feeling of "I want Stock A". Thus, I don't think this will work until you can attach the stock to something in-game.
    Last edited by X7386; March 15th, 2015 at 08:51 PM.
    X7

CoC Level 109 | TH 9 | TWSS | Surgical Hog User

Lava Hounds aren't OP, only laloon(ion). See the math | Valks > PEKKAs

Lightbulb Randomness?

Quote Originally Posted by X7386 View Post
    Stocks work in the real world because there is a reason for demand for them (the company being successful). If this were implemented, the only reason for demand for a stock would be an arbitrary feeling of "I want Stock A". Thus, I don't think this will work until you can attach the stock to something in-game.
    Perhaps it can work off of a Random Number Generator. One will decide whether the stocks will rise, fall, or stay the same. The next will decide how much it rises or falls, respectively.

Forum Elder
    This is a child's game, please remember that when posting ideas. No gambling, stocks, bonds etc. Also this is very complicated and will not be added to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CowserKoopahog View Post
    Perhaps it can work off of a Random Number Generator. One will decide whether the stocks will rise, fall, or stay the same. The next will decide how much it rises or falls, respectively.
    That makes it more arbitrary and completely luck based. I'm not sure that SC would want to add gambling to the game