Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Winning Entry: Fan Fiction Vol. 1

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Winning Entry: Fan Fiction Vol. 1

For it's originality and for the epic way in which you capture the mischievous, cheeky voice of the goblin, you win 2000 gems, QueenBee! Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    I was playing Clash of Clans on my iPad when I saw this post. I looked at my little goblins and asked, ďSay, you boys want to answer this yourselves?Ē

What happened after that was amazing.
    One big fat goblin walked on up, out of the army camp, and sang this little song Iíve written word for word (well, I've given it a name too!).

Goblins, we is green and greedy, goblins is made this way!

"Oh please donít get me wrong,
    I loves to steals your things.
    I love to sees your jaw drop
    Every time you signs back in!

I takes your shiny gold,
    Your purplicious elixir too
    I laughs and smiles and breaks and runs
    To steal resources from you!

My friends say itís just their jobs,
    My goblin friends are right!
    We is born to nab your goods away
    With our double-damage might!
    When you is sleeping in the night!
    When you needs elixir for the next fight!

We scamper into the battlefront
    We steals up all the gold
    Weíll worm our way through bombs and traps
    And watch the mayhem unfold!

We loves to collect elixir
    Itís all bright and gooey like that
    We eats some when you isn't looking
    Thatís how we got so fat!

So you sees the smile on my face?
    I loves the work I do!
    I loves to attack these villages
    And be greedy-green all through!

Iím not evil at all, oh no!
    I just love to steal for my King or Queen
    We isnít evil, no no no!
    Just ready to steal anything!

Now all troops is ready for battle,
    Our belts and sacks and shoes,
    Now we is going into battle
    To give you some resource blues!

MYAHAHAHAHA!"

Steve / Supercell
    Brand Marketing

Stop what you're doing and read these now:
    http://forum.supercell.net/forumdisp.../8-Forum-Rules

Banned

Unhappy Come on!

I wanted to get the gems You guys should really give others a fair chance and give us some gems! At least increase loot bonus or do something! But Congrats QueenBee! Good effort Very nice description.
    Supercell please give me something... Not just that I don't get gems, but I also lost 357 once. I was removing obstacles and suddenly the game crashed... when I got on again my gems were down by 357 I felt so angry and I reported this in the bugs & problems section in the forums, on Facebook 3 times and I sent a request throught the help & support section in the game about 1 month ago. I received confirmation letter but they did not reply yet! PLEASE HELP! I LOSE AND NEVER GET GEMS! This is very annoying. I would appreciate it if you guys even give me my old gems back! That is so unfair!
    Last edited by Matthewmagedk; May 30th, 2013 at 12:03 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Congrats QueenBee!

Plus it's not even a person who just joined for 1 second, they've been here since February!

Congratulations

Queen Bee congratulations and please use the gems wisely. I would also like Supercell to make more than 1 winner but reduce the prize accordingly. Eg 1st 1000 gems, 2nd 700 gems and 3rd 300 gems. This way it would allow more people benefit and more happy people. Hope you read this and Thanks

Fresh Spawn

I spent ages on this

There once was a rumour, about a green Thing
    He was a goblin, one of many things.
    He was nice inside but not on the out
    He was a bit of a pain without out a doubt

The truth is he was once a thief, forced into it by the chief
    He took all the loot he could find, but then decided to put his life behind
    He knew it was bad to commit, even the chief had to admit
    The chief explained that the village was in pain

It had no money and had to salvage...
    For gold and elixir that they just couldn't manage
    There was only one way and to this day he was still a thieving little pain
    Keeping the strain away, he was going insane
    No matter how much he tried the village still cried
    There was nothing he could do but to unite, and join the fight
    He had archers to his left and a giant to his right

Taken the first step into battle, felt like a gamble
    But he knew what needed to be done, so took a big run...
    He charged past the tower only to be faced almighty power
    A king a queen stood beside, until he saw on the cliff side
    on there was a fountain, a fountain of gold and elixir

This could begin a new chapter of laughter, and a fixer
    A fixer who took away the bad and replaced it with the good
    Now his kind would be understood, he would now fix his neighbourhood
    After centuries of pain and discrimination, goblins would finally rule the nation.
    They aren't bad creatures, just another kind.
    Looking for a better life so they can leave the old one behind.
    They only hunt for gold because they need to remould
    And they collect elixir because they need to feed each other
    Last edited by xXLoudXx; May 30th, 2013 at 01:04 PM.

Congratulations to the winner.
    There were so many awesome posts.Many talented people here!

Fresh Spawn

To late to enter

Only saw it an hour ago and by then the competition was finished but I did write and this seems the only place to share it enjoy.

My feet touch the green ground and I move before my eyes can adjust to my surroundings, but I donít need to look I know where I am. They have all begun to look the same, towns big and small with gold and elixir to fill my sack. I have a mind that is certain, I know right from wrong and it is not my wish to take what is not mine but my body moves with a mind of its own.

I move faster than I care to think and suddenly there are more of me around this big container of gold. I can smell the sweet metallic scent. Suddenly the one to my left grabs a handful and throws it into his sack and before I know my hands are doing the same my sack grows heavier and heavier. Then it is done and I am moving onto the next one, I hear a bang and glance behind me and I see a flaming ball vaporize a bunch of my clones into a cloud of whiteness.

We travel by the scent of the gold and elixir and gorge ourselves by instinct. I donít know how long it has been but now there is only me and four others and my sack has become almost too heavy to bear, I feel a searing pain in my right leg where an arrow has got me just above the calf muscle. However my mind has left me and all I can think about is stealing, so my sack can overflow with enough to please the one who keeps sending me to collect these sweet delights.

My left hand scoops one more coin and then we are done however my adrenaline is pumping and there is still a building left to destroy, it is just me alone now. There is nothing left of this town but a little building and I run to it with pure destruction on my mind. I claw and kick it until my fingers are bloody and then it is done. For a split second I am free, my mind is my own and I want to run away from my captivity. I begin to move but before it is over I am through and I disappear in a cloud purple and pink.

Jack looked at the iPad screen and smiled in delight, ďBest raid in agesĒ he thought. These level five goblins are the best for raiding loot. He scans through the message on the screen; Gold: 374k, Elixir: 289k and Dark Elixir: 451 and doesnít even glance down at the 200 goblins that won him this reward. The little icon with 200 underneath it doesnít move and stares blankly waiting to be called forth to commits the sin of theft once again by a faceless master he has never seen.

Forum Superstar
    Congratz Queen Bee!

Banned
    On a scale of 1-10 i give it a 5, im sure the color in text helped him win, great judgement SC.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewmagedk View Post
    I wanted to get the gems You guys should really give others a fair chance and give us some gems! At least increase loot bonus or do something! But Congrats QueenBee! Good effort Very nice description.
    Supercell please give me something... Not just that I don't get gems, but I also lost 357 once. I was removing obstacles and suddenly the game crashed... when I got on again my gems were down by 357 I felt so angry and I reported this in the bugs & problems section in the forums, on Facebook 3 times and I sent a request throught the help & support section in the game about 1 month ago. I received confirmation letter but they did not reply yet! PLEASE HELP! I LOSE AND NEVER GET GEMS! This is very annoying. I would appreciate it if you guys even give me my old gems back! That is so unfair!

Dude calm down, it's a game and not everyone can win.

Congrats QueenBee!