Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update - Neighborhood Derby

Forum Veteran
    I've seen it mentioned that in other countries it might take a bit longer. Hope you don't have to wait much longer than you already have!
    Hay Day farm level 78 -Town Reputation level 17
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    82/180 puzzle pieces - 44/59 expansion permits
    Started September 2014!

Banned
    So, I have a neighbor who has to get 18 eggs. Does that mean I can't contribute by also gathering eggs? Can she buy some from me? Or are we only "working together" by each INDIVIDUALLY completing orders? A little more info would have been nice.

Hope so ty for ur replies my uk frnds frm nh are sending me pics with new pets n derbies. Am very excited playing with them

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pilothaggard View Post
    So, I have a neighbor who has to get 18 eggs. Does that mean I can't contribute by also gathering eggs? Can she buy some from me? Or are we only "working together" by each INDIVIDUALLY completing orders? A little more info would have been nice.
    I don't think you can help her with that, but if you pick boat or truck orders, I suppose your neighbours can help you get products you need!
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    Started September 2014!

Forum Veteran
    Haha, now that's just mean of them, teasing you like that! :P
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    Started September 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by Songwood View Post
    So those who are willing and able to dump diamonds into the game will purchase lots of extra tasks and win every time!?! Again another way to get is to buy diamonds if we want to play (and be a contender). Not liking this, Supercell.

We can only do 5 tasks, huh. I don't think this feature was explained very well.
    but what are your chances of being matched with a neighbourhood with people who are willing to spend those amount of diamonds EVERY TIME?
    really I don't think the majority of Hay Day players are that competitive. Nor are they willing to spend a whole lot on diamonds just to receive prizes, which as far as I can tell are already available through regular farming.

I was surprised too that I could only do 5 tasks. I would have chosen better if I had known.
    You know---if I had read the help page where it explains how the Derby works.
    But this too ensures that one person isn't going to be stuck with too many tasks.

Im really glad I'm in a small neighbourhood right now.

Edit: Okay as I understand it now, everyone can only do 1: ONE extra task. Not an unlimited number.
    Last edited by Sparkly888; March 12th, 2015 at 01:07 PM.

Pro Member
    Hi Nick, Is there any way to view the completed tasks of the hood? Like who did what. who haven't done anything yet, how many tasks left per member, how many tasks left of the hood, etc... thanks

Freezing needs a fix

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Sounds strange. Have you tried to force quit all apps in the background and restarted your device? Which device & iOS do you have?

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick - all things tried and the game still freezes.
    Pretty hard to help the neighbourhood for the derby when we can't access it.
    Thanks for your help

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Sounds strange. Have you tried to force quit all apps in the background and restarted your device? Which device & iOS do you have?

Cheers,

Nick
    I did as you said, and gets frozen again. I have an Ipad air1 and IOS 8.2, thanks for answering, let's hope you can fix it!

Forum Veteran
    I'm in a full neighbourhood, but only three people are actually participating right now. I hope it will get better!
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    Started September 2014!