Thread: New to forums

Fresh Spawn

New to forums

Hello all,
    I am new to these forums so I don't know how it works exactly. Do I just ask for help on things if needed? And help others if I can?

Hello and welcome to the forums! Yes, basically the forums are a place for people to talk about Hay Day and help one another with questions or problems, etc. Each section has some threads "stuck" to the top and those threads are full of very helpful information put together by long-time players, moderators and SuperCell staff.

_________
    Donna / Level 125

Welcome!! If you are looking for "help" in the sense of tips for how to farm, this is the place!

If you are looking to trade items, get friends, join a neighborhood or other specific things, check out the sub-forums and threads that are for those specific things. You can find them at the top of different forums. Be sure to check out all the different forums.

We're looking forward to seeing your around.

Farm Level 127 | Town 41 | Achievements 143/144

Quote Originally Posted by KBtoyzz View Post
    Hello all,
    I am new to these forums so I don't know how it works exactly. Do I just ask for help on things if needed? And help others if I can?
    Hello KBtoyzz, nice to meet a new face here, here you go: http://hayday.wikia.com/wiki/Hay_Day_Wiki

This guide has everything that you need to know.
    Level 88
    Tetris Farms
    Town: 20
    Started playing: May 9th, 2014 ~ 3 years.