Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stricken v3 - teaching clan looking for committed, low level players

Centennial Club

Thumbs Up Stricken v3 - teaching clan looking for committed, low level players

Our name is Stricken v3 (Tag No: #2R8LUJ2J); we are the brand new pre-feeder clan of Stricken v2.0 (2LU8LRL9; >lvl40+) that in turns feeds into our top clan, Stricken (9UJCCCP; >lvl80+).

Here at v3, we are specifically looking for players, who are at low levels and struggled to find a suitable clan for themselves. If you are mature enough and take this game seriously, then come and join us and we’ll help you to grow. All we ask from you to be sincere, determined and committed, the rest is up to us.

In our clan, participation in war is not a requirement; it is a privilege that has to be earned. Our leaders and elders have all been battle-tested in our Stricken v2.0 sister clan. We’ll teach you the basics of barching, defense and wars, we provide advice before every battle. Periodically, we will have high-level players visiting from our two sister clans and giving master classes on every aspect of the game.

Beginners and alternate accounts of experienced players are equally welcome. We will help you to learn this game and become a better CoC clan mate. All you need to bring is the love of the game and your commitment.

See you soon: Baffaloo
    Last edited by Baffaloo; April 1st, 2015 at 09:08 PM.

Centennial Club
    Daily bump

Centennial Club
    Come, join us!!! Four experienced teachers (main accounts at other clans between lvl60 and 80) are waiting for you with their alt accounts.

(daily bump)

Centennial Club
    Daily bump

Can you refer me to a thread regarding the other 2 clans?
    I'm a level 73 th8 who had recently come back from retirement, have fairly high level troops, nearly unlocked GoWiPe and specializes in air raids.
    My village is pretty mid for th8 and honestly if you'd see me fitting I'd hope to qualify to stricken by next month or somewhere near that timezone

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by shahar612 View Post
    Can you refer me to a thread regarding the other 2 clans?
    I'm a level 73 th8 who had recently come back from retirement, have fairly high level troops, nearly unlocked GoWiPe and specializes in air raids.
    My village is pretty mid for th8 and honestly if you'd see me fitting I'd hope to qualify to stricken by next month or somewhere near that timezone
    Hi Shahar,

Based on your description, you would be a good fit for Stricken v2.0 (Tag: #2LU8RLR9). My main is there and it is a Lvl76, TH8 with lvl3 drags and lvl5 troops. We are a dragon clan, so you would fit in nicely. If you decide to try, mention that you have had this discussion with Raj.

For Stricken (Tag: #9UJJCCP) you need to be proficient with a variety of attacks, including those that use several advanced dark troops. No harm trying, but they might ask you to drop down to v2.0.

Best of luck: Baffaloo

Centennial Club
    Daily bump

Centennial Club
    Daily bump

Links

Here are the links to our other 2 clans.

Stricken - TH8 lvl70. Level 3 Dragons OR Level 4 Hog riders.
    Stricken v2.0 - TH6 lvl40. Level 3 Archers
    Our clan website is also linked in my signature

And bump for Raj! :P
    Last edited by Anajak; March 17th, 2015 at 11:44 PM.

Leader of Stricken
    Check out our recruitment post here
    Website

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Anajak View Post
    Here are the links to our other 2 clans.

Stricken - TH8 lvl70. Level 3 Dragons OR Level 4 Hog riders.
    Stricken v2.0 - TH6 lvl40. Level 3 Archers
    Our clan website is also linked in my signature

And bump for Raj! :P
    Thx Anajak, much appreciated.